Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
after talking about subs all day,
me and my coworkers just went to a local sub shop and everyone in there was discussing this lol
Yesterday my 7 year old said “daddy, I want a sub from Subway”…Ive never in life given her Subway or a sub of any kind from anywhere, that I remember. I think all this sub talk is low key good promotion for sandwich shops…

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday my 7 year old said “daddy, I want a sub from Subway”…Ive never in life given her Subway or a sub of any kind from anywhere, that I remember. I think all this sub talk is low key good promotion for sandwich shops…

My kid came home and asked what the fukk an Ice Berg was

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I assume that the bodies will start decomposing, voiding bowels, releasing gases....

If they're able to bring it back up intact, they may as well just bury it as is, unless they wanna experience opening a can of human Surströmming.
If the oxygen runs out after a certain point then you’ll just have some musty newly dead bodies and no real decomposition