Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
in fairness nobody in the general public cared about the Titanic until James Cameron made that movie.
this is a lie, as i remember learning the basics of the titanic in elementary, and that was before the film. the film was as big as it was in part due to how the titanic had been embedded in US and Euro pop culture lore

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
At this point any hopes of finding those men alive, have sunk.
david-caruso-glasses-on.gif
Omg :dead:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Exactly.

nikkas actin like it was apart of world history like 9/11, Pearl Harbor, Slavery, JFK Assassination,Iraq War, MLK etc.
a ship with a bunch of racist cacs on it. yeah nobody really gave a fukk about it before the movie, they dont even sniff shyt like that in school

DiCaprio made it a hot song

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Breh I'm gonna go ask my 6 and 8 year old if they know and report back
I guarantee they do. The funniest part is that I've never even considered that an adult wouldn't know what one was.

And the way he typed it just highlighted the stupidity, because it is exactly those two words, a berg made of ice. It's like someone asking you what a snowball is, and you're like, "Snow... Ball? :dwillhuh:"

God damn it, man :deadrose:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That billionaire stepson now trying to get onlyfans models while his father dies.

a708a9fe066f4bafb5838e0d2a4c0c26_md.jpg

5ba6b71004174c9b94716b5f9a8651e9_md.jpg

wow :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
Yeah he clearly gives zero fukks if dude is ever found again

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I assume that the bodies will start decomposing, voiding bowels, releasing gases....

If they're able to bring it back up intact, they may as well just bury it as is, unless they wanna experience opening a can of human Surströmming.

I asked Chat GPT about this.

Lets say though the hull is intact, essentially protected from water and organisms in a pressurized sub.

If we continue with the hypothetical scenario where the submarine's hull remains intact, effectively protecting it from water intrusion and the organisms present in the surrounding environment, the decomposition process would still be influenced by several factors.
  1. Lack of oxygen: As mentioned earlier, decomposition relies on the presence of aerobic bacteria and other oxygen-dependent organisms. In an enclosed environment with no new oxygen supply, the absence of oxygen would hinder the decomposition process, causing it to slow down significantly.
  2. Temperature: The temperature inside the submarine would play a role in decomposition. If the submarine's environment is maintained at a cool temperature, decomposition would be further slowed down. However, if there is no active climate control, the temperature inside the submarine would eventually rise due to the lack of ventilation, potentially leading to an increase in the rate of decomposition.
  3. Bacterial load: Despite the isolated environment, there may still be a certain level of bacteria present within the submarine, including on surfaces and within the body itself. These bacteria could contribute to the decomposition process to some extent, albeit at a slower rate compared to an oxygen-rich environment.
  4. Moisture: The moisture level within the submarine could affect decomposition. Higher levels of humidity could potentially accelerate decomposition by providing a suitable environment for certain microorganisms to thrive.
Given these considerations, in a hypothetical scenario where a body is contained within a pressurized submarine with an intact hull, shielded from water and external organisms, decomposition would still occur, but at a significantly slower pace compared to normal environmental conditions. The exact duration would depend on factors such as temperature, humidity, bacterial load, and the overall conditions within the submarine.

How slow would we be talking about, until only skeletal remains?

Determining the exact timeline for decomposition until only skeletal remains would be challenging, as it depends on numerous variables and factors specific to the hypothetical scenario. However, I can provide a general understanding of the timeline involved.

Under the conditions you described—inside a pressurized submarine with no oxygen supply, intact hull, and limited external influences—the decomposition process would be significantly delayed. It could take several years or even decades for the body to reach a state of skeletal remains.

The absence of oxygen, cool temperatures (assuming the submarine is maintained at a cool temperature), and the lack of external microorganisms would slow down decomposition. In this environment, decomposition would progress primarily through autolysis, the natural breakdown of cells and tissues caused by the body's enzymes.

Initially, soft tissues would start to break down, but the rate of decay would be considerably slower compared to typical decomposition scenarios. Over time, with the gradual breakdown of tissues, combined with desiccation (drying out) due to the lack of moisture exchange, the body would gradually mummify.

Eventually, with the slow degradation of tissues, only skeletal remains would be left behind. This transition to a skeleton could take many years, depending on various factors such as temperature, humidity, bacterial load (if any), and the overall conditions within the submarine.

It's important to note that these estimations are speculative, as they are based on general knowledge of decomposition processes and assumptions about the conditions within the submarine. The actual timeline would vary significantly based on the specific circumstances of the hypothetical scenario.

Last edited:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Everyone keeps talking about there oxygen running out, 99% chance they died already 3 days ago....If the sub is working condition why is it still nowhere near the surface,because likely something happened to the hull and it de-pressurized which means instant death....Its like climbing Mount Everest you dont last 3-4 days in the death zone it kills you almost immediately....death zone at 4 miles under water is 10 times worse than on a mountain...

Last edited: