Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Daps
Reppin
NYC
That billionaire stepson now trying to get onlyfans models while his father dies.

a708a9fe066f4bafb5838e0d2a4c0c26_md.jpg

5ba6b71004174c9b94716b5f9a8651e9_md.jpg

wow :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
Stepson? Oh he’s been waiting for this man to die for a minute. Trying to go full Zion Williamson and I’m not even confirmed dead :picard:

If I’m ol boy and somehow survive, the first thing I’m doing I’m is cutting him and his mama out the will :hhh:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all of this but no story has an update of anything they could do to retrieve the vessel, it's all about locating it, but even locating it, getting it back up is another beast
France is sending a drone sub that can go to those depths and the US is sending a boat that can pick up salvage.

Not sure if they have a 2 mile cable though.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Stepson? Oh he’s been waiting for this man to die for a minute. Trying to go full Zion Williamson and I’m not even confirmed dead :picard:

If I’m ol boy and somehow survive, the first thing I’m doing I’m is cutting him and his mama out the will :hhh:
Too bad his chance of survival is absolute 0. Dont enn ask me how :scusthov:

:mjgrin:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I was at the barbershop and asked couple dudes about the Titanic... literally nobody knows where it sank, what happened, what an Ice Berg is, nothing... they just know the 1997 movie...

vindicated. :ehh:

in fairness nobody in the general public cared about the Titanic until James Cameron made that movie.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They didn't give much details on it but they mentioned something about having a crane of sorts there
i read an interview with a naval officer, the crane thing is about as accurate as those pick up a stuffed animal games. there's nothing to direct it to make sure it latches onto the sub, and is basically impossible to use if this sub is stuck inside or onto the wreckage. i get why, but most media outlets are not being honest about this situation.

Tess Lies

Sometimes....
Daps
Reppin
District 11
When they find the sub 70 years from now, will their body's be preserved to some extent? The body's won't decompose they sealed in right?

I assume that the bodies will start decomposing, voiding bowels, releasing gases....

If they're able to bring it back up intact, they may as well just bury it as is, unless they wanna experience opening a can of human Surströmming.