Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Conservatives are going to have a field day with this. I understand giving other people opportunities, but ultimately, you want someone who knows what they are doing, and has experience. If it’s a 50 year old white guy, then it’s a 50 year old white guy.

:yeshrug:
still hired a bunch of white folks, if he had hired black folk this woudn't have happened because none of them would've been willing to help test that rickity shyt

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
We accidentally gave Ukraine billions of dollars due to an accounting error.

This is fine dead or not
giving money to Ukraine with our "great american infrastructure" is a waste of resources too. But sending out military for some people who intentionally went out in a private vessel that wasn't built to do what they were doing, that's a waste of multiple countries' time and money

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps

Already?! :dead:

As soon as the story broke you know producers and writers were like
200w.gif

invalid

Banned
Daps
Conservatives are going to have a field day with this. I understand giving other people opportunities, but ultimately, you want someone who knows what they are doing, and has experience. If it’s a 50 year old white guy, then it’s a 50 year old white guy.

:yeshrug:

DEI :damn:

Fukk that gimme the old white guy. :mjlol:

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
To use @Paper Boi post he hire nothing but white men he just did not want any white men that would tell him no which figure white men over 50 with years of experience would do he just want yes men to sign off on his bootleg sub.
Breh, these people blamed Black folk for the global recession even though Black people didnt hold the majority of failed mortgages, didn't loosen loan standards, didn't originate the loans, didn't rate the mortgages, didn't create the derivative market, and didn't short the housing market. Us not actually having anything to do with it isn't going to prevent them from trying to blame us :mjlol:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, these people blamed Black folk for the global recession even though Black people didnt hold the majority of failed mortgages, didn't loosen loan standards, didn't originate the loans, didn't rate the mortgages, didn't create the derivative market, and didn't short the housing market. Us not actually having anything to do with it isn't going to prevent them from trying to blame us :mjlol:
fukk good point:snoop:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Coast guard giving update now :

-noises heard TODAY (Canadian p3)
-various ships searching in the area
-can't ID the noises
-noises being analyzed now
- underwater drones arriving today (France)
all of this but no story has an update of anything they could do to retrieve the vessel, it's all about locating it, but even locating it, getting it back up is another beast

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps