Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Daps
It's fine, nevermind.

In any case, jokes aside, it would be cool if these dudes were rescued. but... i'm still tripping off one thing.

this dude was charging 250K per person and apparently had been doing this a while. Doesn't seem like he invested any of that money into making that machine more professional looking. He should have custom fabricated controls, not repurposed gaming controllers.
Ignore everything I said. Apparently everyone on board was a billionaire. I’m glad those c*nts are dead

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear there’s always somebody on Reddit who calmly pulls up ‘hey guys, I actually work with the engineer here’s what happened’ :damn:

Not saying they lyin, white people are just funny
If you bring up any subject around a group of white men it’s guaranteed that at least one will claim to have extensive knowledge on the topic.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Couldn't pay me enough to go on a submarine again. Had to do it once in college and it wasn't submerged. Just the thought of it going completely under the water is enough to be triggering.

I know there are Navy folk in TLR; any submariners on here? Might have an interesting perspective on a civilian submarine and what that could be like.
I did a submarine tour in Hawaii, I found it cool and would do one again. No clue how deep we were, probably still relatively safe depths