Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
This reminds me of the danish guy who was building a rocket and testing his own submarine a few years back without government aide. He ended up being a narcissistic maniac who killed and dismembered this poor Swedish reporter…I hope these people are found safely but the construction on that thing looks horrendous.

concise

Veteran
Daps

you couldn't pay me to get in this vehicle :mjlol:

the reporter did a :snoop::mjlol: combo in the creator's face when he showed the controller

3:36 mark

You don't even know where you're going while in the ship. They have to TEXT MESSAGE directions from the surface ship. Yeah, you couldnt pay me to get on there

-3rd party controller moves the thing
-one plastic urinal in the "bathroom compartment"
-no seats, everybody sits on the floor
-door only closes from being bolted in from the outside.
-you have to sign a death waiver acknowledging that the sub is not approved by any standard by any agency of any kind

:smh:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Willingly get in a homemade submarine with a madcatz controller crehs.
I really tried hard not to laugh but when you said madcatz I lost it

200w.gif

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
According to OceanGate, the Titan is a 23,000-pound submersible made of carbon fiber and titanium. As a safety feature, the sub uses a “proprietary real-time hull health monitoring (RTM) system” that analyzes the pressure on the vessel and the integrity of the structure, the company states. It also has life support for a crew of five for up to 96 hours, the website states.

i'm calling :duck: on that
Can you even fit 5 people in that muthafukka? :dahell:

Your knee health gotta be pristine in that tuna can

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Pay 250k to die in a propane tank ran off a mad katz controller brehs.

I heard it has oxygen for 96 hours. If they aint dead yet, there are having an extreme horror movie nightmare rn at the bottom of the ocean. Imagine the pitch blackness and probably creaking of the vessel, knowing nobody is going to rescue you. :huhldup:
Geez, that’s horrible. fukk that!

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
RIP.

People who are natural explorers are always going to take a risk. That's a given. I'm glad there are explorers but it's something I wouldn't do.

But it seems like there was more than just a risk here. Doesn't look like there was any backup system to anything on that sub.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
According to OceanGate, the Titan is a 23,000-pound submersible made of carbon fiber and titanium. As a safety feature, the sub uses a “proprietary real-time hull health monitoring (RTM) system” that analyzes the pressure on the vessel and the integrity of the structure, the company states. It also has life support for a crew of five for up to 96 hours, the website states.

i'm calling :duck: on that
Looks like reality asked for receipts on those claims…