Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I literally agreed with you in the following post you quotes when you said it was like going to space, so why are you arguing with me? :heh:

You know I’m gonna call it out if I think ur stating something that’s clearly absurd which that was. Rest of ur post was fine
It's fine, nevermind.

In any case, jokes aside, it would be cool if these dudes were rescued. but... i'm still tripping off one thing.

this dude was charging 250K per person and apparently had been doing this a while. Doesn't seem like he invested any of that money into making that machine more professional looking. He should have custom fabricated controls, not repurposed gaming controllers.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Pay 250k to die in a propane tank ran off a mad katz controller brehs.

I heard it has oxygen for 96 hours. If they aint dead yet, they're are having a extreme horror movie nightmare rn at the bottom of the ocean. Imagine the pitch blackness and probably creaking of the vessel, knowing nobody is going to rescue you. :huhldup:
Even for shyts and giggles they managed to be able to float to the top they still can't get out because it's bolted from the outside! :damn:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

deeply thankful... :snoop:

Untitled.png

missing more than 24 hours...