Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to OceanGate, the Titan is a 23,000-pound submersible made of carbon fiber and titanium. As a safety feature, the sub uses a “proprietary real-time hull health monitoring (RTM) system” that analyzes the pressure on the vessel and the integrity of the structure, the company states. It also has life support for a crew of five for up to 96 hours, the website states.

i'm calling :duck: on that

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Pay 250k to die in a propane tank ran off a mad katz controller brehs.

I heard it has oxygen for 96 hours. If they aint dead yet, they're are having a extreme horror movie nightmare rn at the bottom of the ocean. Imagine the pitch blackness and probably creaking of the vessel, knowing nobody is going to rescue you. :huhldup:

Daps
Trying to invalidate in entire argument based on part of one sentence out of an entire argument is basically what people on losing ends on arguments do.
Instead of admitting they're wrong. you just said here you agree fully. This feeble attempt at saving face on some (but technically i wasn't entirely wrong because) is beneath you.
I literally agreed with you in the following post you quotes when you said it was like going to space, so why are you arguing with me? :heh:

You know I’m gonna call it out if I think ur stating something that’s clearly absurd which that was. Rest of ur post was fine

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Damn, Titanic still claiming white lives in 2023.

:deadrose:

im of the 'eat the rich' persuasion so i dont really have any sympathy for 5 multimillionaires who wanted to rubberneck the grave of the most famous shipwreck in history. the fact that the creator cut corners in the design of his own coffin is poetic justice to me.

honestly hope this happens to elon one day. :yeshrug: