Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka, it aint even that complex. All you need to know is that in order to have icebergs it needs to be cold. The average person knows this without a doubt.

It aint fukking cold around India. And thats what the original poster said, he thought the boat was around India.

And dont come at me with some mountain shyt, because the average person knows the Titanic aint in the Himalayan mountains. :mjlol:
That poster must be miserable as fukk. He's been in here bytching and moaning for the last 2 days. Let us get our laughs off, we don't need your moral policing. Matter of fact even then news organizing are looking at them like idiots without coming out and calling them idiots.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I have never seen it. Is it really that good after that point?:ohhh:

Do yourself a favor and watch it. But be sure to skip to when they hit the iceberg. Don’t watch any of that other romance crap.

You want to skip to about 1:38 in the movie. After that it becomes one of the best disaster movies you’ve never seen.

Cameron did a superb job capturing the absolute smug disbelief and then fear on all these white folks faces when they were first told that bytch is going down.

Last edited:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

Horrifying stuff. Goddamn. All because of an egotistical CEO cutting costs over safety smh