Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
The guy with the mustache, I think he designed it. When he snuck on the rowboat, the crew member looked at him with such disgust :mjlol:

I did a report on the titanic in school. That man was ridiculed in the paper so badly he bought a small cottage in the middle of nowhere to hide.

Anyways I loved the part when the ship is finally sinking in the ocean. My one man got his flask in hand lol.

fukk it I'm about to die. Might as well gey drunk :manny:

Also the dude who jumps overboard as the ship is sinking and hits the propeller :russ:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Not an expert in this field so pardon my question

But they are giving reports that they are hearing noises from an area, I'm assuming if they are as deep as the titanic sunk it would take another vessel built like the one giving the tour to I guess latch on to them and pull them up or do they still hope they can navigate them to surface that's the part that's confusing me ok they find them, with no power and a great value xbox controller how they supposed to bring them up?

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Imagine if all the water in all the oceans just disappeared
Imagine being on a plane 30000 feet in the air looking down into the waterless oceans
More shocking is that the ocean takes up so much land area that you still would never find them even without the water. Its like looking for a single bycicle in the sahara desert:wow:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Not an expert in this field so pardon my question

But they are giving reports that they are hearing noises from an area, I'm assuming if they are as deep as the titanic sunk it would take another vessel built like the one giving the tour to I guess latch on to them and pull them up or do they still hope they can navigate them to surface that's the part that's confusing me ok they find them, with no power and a great value xbox controller how they supposed to bring them up?
Its just for show at this point. They gone.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Everything I've heard from this guy has been the most blatant Tech CEO Speak ever. All these dudes sit around trying to sound like Steve Jobs with assertive statements and charismatic posturing. But unlike with Steve Jobs, they don't have the product to back that up. You see this with Elon, you saw it with the Theranos chick. They want to present complex ideas with simple solutions, they want to cut costs to ridiculous levels (often endangering the product), and they're incredible reactionary. And if they gain any success they suddenly have this religious-like following of supporters. Meanwhile the product is trash or struggling but they mislead shareholders until game over.