Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Would you do it? :usure:
Nope. But I get why some would.
Adventure is fun af. But if the level of danger and death reaches critical , im good :heh:
Difference here is they didn't take the proper safety precautions. Didn't pass any kind of certification or inspection or whatever it is they need to authorize this sort of thing.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Difference here is they didn't take the proper safety precautions. Didn't pass any kind of certification or inspection or whatever it is they need to authorize this sort of thing.
The company cut a lot corners. Multiple experts tried to advised them and they dismissed all concerns.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love

for something like this, there is literally nothing stopping you from going and doing it....they're not bound to any bylaws or requirements of any governing body/entity.