Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
i'm gonna say no, they average person is way dumber than you think :russ: they might not even know wtf the equator is :dead:

Naw, see the thing is everyone thinks they are above average. They look at legit stupid people and think they are the average.

Nobody wants to think they have average intelligence.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i'm gonna say no, they average person is way dumber than you think :russ: they might not even know wtf the equator is :dead:

Indian Ocean touches Asia, Africa, Australia and technically Antarctica yet you think you spittin knowledge with ‘iTs iN iNdIa dUh :obama:’ .
The Antarctic Ocean would like to have a word with you. :skip:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
FzBpOC7WYAII0f1

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Even if they found them coast guard/military don’t have any equipment to go that deep in the water to rescue them

These dudes are gonna die down there unless they can miraculously navigate that sub to the surface within the next 48 hours

I wouldn’t get in that thing to see the bottom of Lake Michigan let alone the Atlantic Ocean , they paid 250 k for this shyt

:gucci:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
so what is the outcome of us keeping tabs on this? the world is basically counting down the "official clock" until we can declare them dead for certain and call off this search?

After the clock runs out the US Navy is gonna drop depth charges in the area in hopes of bringing the sub to the surface.