Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Daps
it would amaze you the average facts that a lot of people don’t know.

I knew the ocean but forgot it was sailing from the UK to America. I thought it was the reverse. I probably knew that a long time ago from school but with the hustle and bustle and normal stress of life, I probably forgot.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Madkatz said "ACKNOWLEDGE ME!!!" :mjlol:
bmoATE0.png

Braman

Superstar
Daps
fukking crazy

U pay $250,000 in hopes to get a glimpse

With one sandwich, no where to piss or shyt , And u praying motherfukkers up top know where you located with limited to no technology

Last time a morherfukker saw the titanic was in 2005 and they was doing research

Dumb ass people

I feel like this is related to the whole ‘general knowledge’ thing. Bc the bolded isn’t true at ALL. Even in the CBS video that’s been posted 10 times this same contraption made the trip last year.

Also the whole controller thing, who knew that’s actually what modern submarines use

So maybe ngga should stop being tryhards and realize everybody can’t know everything…..India is wild tho :bryan:

Daps
The bottom of the ocean is no different that going into space.. 5 miles up and 5 miles down

Except at the bottom of the ocean you have 5 miles of liquid weigh on top of you and in space there's isn't, vastly different.

Why couldn't this sub use GPS under water?

Satellites don't orbit over water?

The Archduke of Autists ladies and gentlemen :skip:

Attenuation is a thing Mr "Physics Degree"... Simple fundamentals. You stay exposing yourself.

@Th3Birdman come laugh at this one :mjlol:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I’m team ‘nggas like to not know’ but bruh you buggin :heh:

Most people can’t even name all the oceans let alone which exact one the titanic is in

Its not not that people never learned, it’s that the knowledge is atrophied. When was the last time you said the word titanic out loud? Hell when was the last time you saw the words Titanic in writing
A couple of weeks ago prior to this. Titanic is probably the most famous (infamous) boat in history