Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That nikka is 50, not 15, he should know the basics about the titanic. People should understand icebergs aren’t in the Indian Ocean - an ocean which is basically surrounding the equator :aicmon:
the indian ocean shyt got me :dead:

im strictly talking about people knowing about the details surrounding the titanic but the thread is jokes at this point :yeshrug:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You're putting more faith in the average than you should breh when it comes to these type of topics. A lot of people don't care to learn knowledge unless it's beneficial to them and this topic isn't really one of those things if we're being honest.
People know it was sank by an iceberg, please let us know what icebergs are in the Indian Ocean. And FOH with no knowing facts, google and google maps were one click away before he posted

Braman

Superstar
Daps
As I said before this was learned in elementary school. You don't need to know the exact coordinates. Knowing what fukking ocean it was traveling in should be common knowledge
I’m team ‘nggas like to not know’ but bruh you buggin :heh:

Most people can’t even name all the oceans let alone which exact one the titanic is in

Its not not that people never learned, it’s that the knowledge is atrophied. When was the last time you said the word titanic out loud? Hell when was the last time you saw the words Titanic in writing

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
People know it was sank by an iceberg, please let us know what icebergs are in the Indian Ocean. And FOH with no knowing facts, google and google maps were one click away before he posted
People on this site post questions and comments all the time that could easily googled and researched so come up with a better excuse than that :mjlol:

If that was the case then a lot of these threads wouldn’t even exist. Just because you and others have faith in the knowledge of the average person doesn’t mean that everyone feels the same.

Daps
Man really brought out a Mad Katz Controller....?

giphy.gif

Madkatz said "ACKNOWLEDGE ME!!!" :mjlol:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I'm looking back at the comments I made last night about this smh. At the end if the day these folks are going to pass away in the worst way. Wish them the best....
All they gotta do is breath back and forth into each other's moufs to save air. They could last a lot longer that way.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
People on this site post questions all the time that could easily googled and researched so come up with a better excuse than that :mjlol:

If that was the case then a lot of these threads wouldn’t even exist. Just because you and others have faith in the knowledge of the average person doesn’t mean that everyone feels the same.
Stick up kid isn’t avg tho, so you right, we should expect this from a functioning retard. But you’re severely downplaying how common the titanic knowledge is, that’s cac history and they love indoctrinating that into us as kids. Every damn kid I knew knew the titanic sank because of an ice berg which means the poles - the only places to have icebergs. Stop excusing stupidity as the average