Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Willingly get in a homemade submarine with a madcatz controller crehs.
All that just to get your soul snatched by the Flying Dutchman:huhldup:

76dbe101170aa2faf8516c4a2fe2d533f3b7cab8_hq.gif

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
:why:

"CBS also shot footage of a small space inside the Titan where one can relieve themselves in a bottle."

CBS said they got lost for several hours during their trip.. shyt coulda went left back then :lupe:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
60 hours of Oxygen right?:francis:......and they been down there for like two days right?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Shouldnt This thing have a Distress beacon of sorts so people know where they are???:what:
First thing I thought of after laughing at the controller. Or why not tether it to the surface ship?
I’d imagine a lot of people couldn’t tell you where exactly the Titanic sunk, so it’s not an ignorant statement at all.
C'mon... at the very least it is common knowledge that it was leaving Europe for the States.
Damn no gps
:sadcam:
Even if they are found what’s the plan for extraction?

They have machines at the ready that can lift it out of the water at those depths? Do they have machines at the ready that can attach some kind of ballast? I mean…what’s the plan?

nope they don't. There is nothing on earth that can rescue them
4valvvR.gif
powerful posting breh

like i said the Titanic is not required learning for people, without the movie it would've been Hidenburg status
Breh, the Titanic is something that is welded into the societal subconscious. Imagine if today a plane that could carry 10,000 people crashed into the sea. It would never be forgotten. That's what the Titanic was and why it was never forgotten.

You’re assuming that the average knows where the Indian Ocean is. You’re proving my point without even realizing it.
I'll smack the shyt outta you.
I couldn’t tell you what exactly an Ice Berg is and why it wouldn’t be in the Indian Ocean, average person can’t :yeshrug:
It must be amazing to be this stupid.

Breathtakingly terrifying.
I'm an actual submariner and the fact that so many people in here who know little to nothing about submarines are raising the basic questions let's me know that this is one of them projects that happened cause there weren't enough people telling these dudes no.

but the amount of fukkery that's taking place in here is :heh:
Yo tell us some stories, breh. I was on base at Pearl Harbor a few years ago and got to see a nuclear sub docked. They are big af.
One day people will learn to stop playing with the ocean.
Nah. The sea will continue to claim lives until there is nobody left.

trapnerd

All Star
Daps
Its over with for these dudes. I had hope that somehow they would be rescued, but it's too late. That shyt sprung a leak and imploded on the bottom of the ocean. Hopefully the water crushed their skulls instantly, so they didn't have to suffer long.

Considering the location of the titanic wreckage, and the oceanic flows - I'm willing to bet the wreckage will eventually appear off the eastern coast of Madagascar... or Western Australia.

:troll:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The titanic is not something the average adult needs to know about at ALL, yall need to stop :mjlol:

also, y'all do realize that as time moves on, the more there is to remember? The whole concept of general knowledge gonna be out the window soon enough
That nikka is 50, not 15, he should know the basics about the titanic. People should understand icebergs aren’t in the Indian Ocean - an ocean which is basically surrounding the equator :aicmon: