Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Indian Ocean eh? :heh:

sailing-indian.gif

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

They should have these emergency services cleared/approved and ready on standby whenever they do these missions. I totally get the severity of the issue, but the people in charge of the stuff they need aren’t always going to be available at the drop of a hat.

That being said, I hope whatever they need is sent immediately so they can get those folks. It would be crazy if there was a way to locate them but the device didn’t arrive in time 😢

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This thread is hilarious. Went from a breaking news story to a geography/history lesson

The Titanic at the bottom of the Indian Ocean was not on my Bingo card of things to read this morning

:russ:

Reminds me of the Giraffe's lay eggs fiasco from a while back. Y'all are some wild boys

:mjlol:

Last edited:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I'm an actual submariner and the fact that so many people in here who know little to nothing about submarines are raising the basic questions let's me know that this is one of them projects that happened cause there weren't enough people telling these dudes no.

but the amount of fukkery that's taking place in here is :heh: