Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
What a fukked situation. Trapped, the air slowly suffocating you in pitch black darkness and cold temps that are dropping by the minute, confronted with the fact that the vessel will most likely be your tomb in the next few days... :wow:

2023 is crazy. Sharks ate that guy in egypt, then orcas start attacking boats, sharks biting into boats, hurricane season starting early. Mother Nature showing us The Way Of The Water is real :mjpls:

Last edited:

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
That Harrison Okene story and how they nearly didn’t find him in time at 100ft below the surface is spooky enough.

Imagine being at the BOTTOM bottom, thousands of feet down, knowing that you’re on the clock for your last 96 hours on earth and there’s nothing anyone can do to save you. :sadcam:
Between this and some vid I watched of a warthog getting dragged out of its burrow screaming by three hungry lions, I need to take a minute.:wow:

Like you said, something about knowing the Grim Reaper will be paying you an imminent visit, and that the manner in which you pass the veil won't be quick or pleasant:mjcry:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
does any one know how many days of oxygen the vessel carried?

I read 96 hours worth of o2.

But damn there's 5 heavy breathing azz people in that Thang.

I really hope they're bobbling away on the surface of the water waiting for rescue and not snagged up against the Titanic wreckage.