Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Man...the movie doesn't even need legit script writers... Billionaires going down to the bottom of the world on a family dollar submersible :dahell:
It's the real life version of

51FncJ5w7cL._SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I want to see how much money the Titanic movie people made this week :russ:

This probably the most the Titanic has been talked about since it dropped and that was pre internet. James Cameron bytch ass doing EVERY interview he can this week. Seen this nicca on WZUP a lil while ago :mjlol:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Huh? He’s one of the few that rang the alarm. If anything he just underestimated the extent to which mfers dont READ

He noted the Home Depot piping, ‘this thing seems Jerry rigged’, he opened the report quoting the waiver that ‘this vessel does not meet any regulations and we are not liable if you die’, he literally laughed in the guys face when he saw the controllers. He asked the CEO about all of this. He was there cameras rolling when they literally got lost.

He did all that and your takeway is it was a non critical report :snoop: Sign of the times i guess it needed to be in a tik tok

He rode the thing anyway and tried his best to make it still look like modern scientists pushing sub tech in a new way, still deeming it to ultimately be safe.
Guy has been on twitter this whole week in disbelief as to why this happened. He was on it when it was lost and was on the surface when it was lost for a longer period of time ... that did not make it into his report.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I just watched a video explaining how their death likely wasn’t painful and they probably didn’t even know they were in danger at all. If there was a leak in the vessel the amount of pressure on such a small crevice would have imploded in the milli seconds and they immediately would pass out and die.
They knew

“This OceanGate sub had sensors on the inside of a hull to give them a warning when it was starting to crack,” he [JAMES CAMERON] told ABC News. “And I think if that’s your idea of safety, then you’re doing it wrong. They probably had warning that their hull was starting to delaminate, starting to crack. ... [W]e understand from inside the community that they had dropped their ascent weights and they were coming up, trying to manage an emergency.”

Braman

Superstar
Daps
He rode the thing anyway and tried his best to make it still look like modern scientists pushing sub tech in a new way, still deeming it to ultimately be safe.
Guy has been on twitter this whole week in disbelief as to why this happened. He was on it when it was lost and was on the surface when it was lost for a longer period of time ... that did not make it into his report.

He did his job. He’s a news reporter, not a regulatory body. He’s not qualified to ‘deem it to be safe’. Him saying so is tantamount to me going up to NASA and saying ‘hmm, these rockets look good to me’.

Not to mention the ultimate reason for the failure is gonna be something that isn’t detectable to the naked eye. Ie a hull rated for 1300 meters vs 4300. Tf is he supposed to do about that

As far as that not making it into his report, this is not the type of “report” that was needed. :heh: TV reports do not shut down operations. He is not in the chain of command of checks and balances. It’s a fluff piece. Visiting the kid who beat cancer. An interview with the mother of quintuplets. Ask a few tough questions —-which he did—-but it’s not an inquisition. He did more than enough he gave folk all the info plain as day. The failure is why this thing wasn’t required to be regulated

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
It was found 5 football fields away from the Titanic location. They had to have gotten lost to end up that way off.

There’s so many questions that I don’t think we’ll have any kind of answers.

Edit: heard it was debris found far off from the Titanic.

being ~1500 ft away from a location with no real type of legitimate INS+ accounting for set and drift, is not as far off as you'd believe it is.