Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Not judging but why tf are these dudes obsessed with the Titanic?

It’s like all the shyt to be obsess about on this earth, but a shipwreck that had nothing to do with your family?

Like you’re that rich to where you don’t have other hobbies or places to go? People that they could’ve helped with that money
It’s the power of marketing and emotions. You brand something as one of the biggest tragedies and unforeseen events in human history. Add a love story and millions of marketing dollars to turn it into a billion dollar movie. Of course it’s going to spark generations of fanatics. 5-10 ppl die every year trying to climb mt. Everest and there’s still 1000 ppl that will try every year.

As a matter of fact with how viral this story has gotten I guarantee you there’s someone rubbing their hands like Birdman at an opportunity to create another one of these submersible and charge a quarter mill for a chance to tempt fate.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
im a conspiracy guy but the distraction theory is remedial. you want conspiracy how bout nothing is going to happen to hunter biden whether we are paying attention to it or not

this shyt is disturbing but they don't need distractions any more

who gives a fukk about Hunter Biden :what:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
8rg0krzh2n7b1.jpg

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
These dudes man :wow:
I haven't been following but I just found out about the playstation controller :why:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

I just watched a video explaining how their death likely wasn’t painful and they probably didn’t even know they were in danger at all. If there was a leak in the vessel the amount of pressure on such a small crevice would have imploded in the milli seconds and they immediately would pass out and die.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Dude is gonna have to explain his non critical report for a long time

Huh? He’s one of the few that rang the alarm. If anything he just underestimated the extent to which mfers dont READ

He noted the Home Depot piping, ‘this thing seems Jerry rigged’, he opened the report quoting the waiver that ‘this vessel does not meet any regulations and we are not liable if you die’, he literally laughed in the guys face when he saw the controllers. He asked the CEO about all of this. He was there cameras rolling when they literally got lost.

He did all that and your takeway is it was a non critical report :snoop: Sign of the times i guess it needed to be in a tik tok