Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
It was found 5 football fields away from the Titanic location. They had to have gotten lost to end up that way off.

There’s so many questions that I don’t think we’ll have any kind of answers.

Edit: heard it was debris found far off from the Titanic.
5 football fields is actually not that far considering how blind or a navigation this thing is. Also the impact of the implosion could have easily sent the debris some distance away from where it was.

concise

Veteran
Daps
He did his job. He’s a news reporter, not a regulatory body. He’s not qualified to ‘deem it to be safe’. Him saying so is tantamount to me going up to NASA and saying ‘hmm, these rockets look good to me’.

Not to mention the ultimate reason for the failure is gonna be something that isn’t detectable to the naked eye. Ie a hull rated for 1300 meters vs 4300. Tf is he supposed to do about that

As far as that not making it into his report, this is not the type of “report” that was needed. :heh: TV reports do not shut down operations. He is not in the chain of command of checks and balances. It’s a fluff piece. Visiting the kid who beat cancer. An interview with the mother of quintuplets. Ask a few tough questions —-which he did—-but it’s not an inquisition. He did more than enough he gave folk all the info plain as day. The failure is why this thing wasn’t required to be regulated

TV reports themselves do not get things shut down but they have plenty of times gotten the ball rolling, going back to the days of radio and print. That is journalism, which is what the news is supposed to be. The news is not supposed to have "fluff" or thinly veiled ads.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
This dude predicted it two days ago

This chick predicted it 10 years ago :huhldup:

EbJS24U.jpg

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
being ~1500 ft away from a location with no real type of legitimate INS+ accounting for set and drift, is not as far off as you'd believe it is.

5 football fields is actually not that far considering how blind or a navigation this thing is. Also the impact of the implosion could have easily sent the debris some distance away from where it was.
Did y’all read the edit? I mentioned it was debris found that far off, meaning I obviously don’t know if it was the actual sub. :gucci:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
This face right here, tells u that this is a cac you can’t tell him shyt…

The type of motherfukker who nasa or the navy would say u need to have this type of material and u need to evaluate this and that and he goes:stopitslime::childplease: please!!! I’m going to the scrap yard get some material and get a couple of bolts and screws from Home Depot do a small test run around Seattle and I’m good to go..

And that’s what he did… cheap ass billionaire

00Rush-obit1-hqvc-articleLarge.jpg
I’ve dealt with arrogant, smug CACs like this. And you’re right. You can tell from this fakkit’s extremely punchable face that he thinks he knows everything and is a self appointed expert on random shyt he knows zero about. But in typical CAC hubris and delusion, he won’t listen to reason or logic. You’re better off trying to communicate with inanimate objects rather than trying to get thru to a douchebag like this….

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Some background: Stockton Rush, the CEO of OceanGate Expeditions, which operated the Titan submersible, and who died in the implosion, had spoken about his antipathy to regulations.

“At some point, safety just is pure waste,” Stockton told journalist David Pogue in an interview last year. “I mean, if you just want to be safe, don’t get out of bed. Don’t get in your car. Don’t do anything.”

For all you fakkits in here crying about the jokes, This was the stupid fukks attitude towards regulations ain’t nobody gonna feel sorry for this fukkin idiot nor anyone who was stupid enough to climb in this propane tank with a window ass death trap.
Now I’m gonna get these jokes off :umad:

Thank God the sub took him.

No doubt supporting a lot of anti black bullshyt

Look at his grandson