Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
This face right here, tells u that this is a cac you can’t tell him shyt…

The type of motherfukker who nasa or the navy would say u need to have this type of material and u need to evaluate this and that and he goes:stopitslime::childplease: please!!! I’m going to the scrap yard get some material and get a couple of bolts and screws from Home Depot do a small test run around Seattle and I’m good to go..

And that’s what he did… cheap ass billionaire

00Rush-obit1-hqvc-articleLarge.jpg
They all look the same lol

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Yeah if the Navy already knew they wasted tons of resources, that’s probably why they never OK’d those British ships or other privately owned ships/subs to go out there and try to recover them. They already knew they were gone…

This was definitely a distraction for something. Media was eating this up too, with countdowns and everything else. Putting it on the first page of every news site, interviews with random people, etc.

What was important that happened last few days that they needed to distract people from?

My military breh should I tell you what’s interesting? The actual finding of the titanic was also a distraction. If you watch the last documentary by the guy who found it he said the ‘finding of the titanic’ was a decoy the us navy used to go and find an enemy submarine or something along those lines. They already knew where the titanic was for YEARS but only announced ‘it’s been found!’ after they did that expedition. 9/10 the defence intelligence already knows things but to avoid enemies being unaware of their technological advances they play along with the public. At this point I’m sure they just played along to be sure what they were dealing with. Now they’ve announced it. Once you realise even the original ‘we found the titanic!’ story was released by them decades later you realise they use damn near everything as a research / intelligence opportunity. In this case also they’re refusing to name the technology so there’s that. I’m sure they’ve used this ‘search’ to advance their work

egsteel

All Star
Daps
Somebody at the barbershop said that they found an underwater alien base and had been abducted.

I left. I’ll get my haircut tomorrow. Everything isn’t a conspiracy. These are some dumb ass motherfukkers who got what was coming.
:russ: :russ::russ:

:picard: fukked up but they died in milliseconds. It's honestly one of the better ways to go. From their point of view they were floating down one minute and then a couple millseconds later they're standing at the pearly gates like wtf!?!

On the surface this sorta makes sense but thousands die in the mediterranean every year. We're desensitized to it.

Gang Orca in this bytch

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
This face right here, tells u that this is a cac you can’t tell him shyt…

The type of motherfukker who nasa or the navy would say u need to have this type of material and u need to evaluate this and that and he goes:stopitslime::childplease: please!!! I’m going to the scrap yard get some material and get a couple of bolts and screws from Home Depot do a small test run around Seattle and I’m good to go..

And that’s what he did… cheap ass billionaire

00Rush-obit1-hqvc-articleLarge.jpg
Mood

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Aww this is pretty sad then. The dad sucks.

Titan passenger Suleman Dawood’s aunt claims he was ‘terrified’ before trip​

Azmeh Dawood, the older sister of Pakistani businessman Shahzada Dawood, said that her 19-year-old nephew was reluctant to go on the Titan expedition.

June 22, 2023, 4:38 PM EDT
By Daniel Arkin
In the days before the Titan vessel went into the ocean off the coast of Newfoundland, Canada, the 19-year-old university student accompanying his father on the expedition expressed hesitation about going on the voyage, according to his aunt.

Azmeh Dawood — the older sister of Pakistani businessman Shahzada Dawood — told NBC News on Thursday that her nephew, Suleman, informed a relative that he "wasn't very up for it" and felt "terrified" about the mission to explore the wreckage of the Titanic.

But the 19-year-old ended up going aboard OceanGate's 22-foot submersible because the trip fell over Father's Day weekend, and he was eager to please his dad, who was passionate about the lore of the Titanic, according to Azmeh.
ClutteredAlienatedAnemoneshrimp-size_restricted.gif

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
Some background: Stockton Rush, the CEO of OceanGate Expeditions, which operated the Titan submersible, and who died in the implosion, had spoken about his antipathy to regulations.

“At some point, safety just is pure waste,” Stockton told journalist David Pogue in an interview last year. “I mean, if you just want to be safe, don’t get out of bed. Don’t get in your car. Don’t do anything.”

For all you fakkits in here crying about the jokes, This was the stupid fukks attitude towards regulations ain’t nobody gonna feel sorry for this fukkin idiot nor anyone who was stupid enough to climb in this propane tank with a window ass death trap.
Now I’m gonna get these jokes off :umad:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I just watched a video explaining how their death likely wasn’t painful and they probably didn’t even know they were in danger at all. If there was a leak in the vessel the amount of pressure on such a small crevice would have imploded in the milli seconds and they immediately would pass out and die.
It was found 5 football fields away from the Titanic location. They had to have gotten lost to end up that way off.

There’s so many questions that I don’t think we’ll have any kind of answers.

Edit: heard it was debris found far off from the Titanic.

Last edited:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Saw this 4 part doc posted on Reddit. This guy goes down with them in the Titan. Switch the subs to translate to english. shyt was kinda tense seeing it all in high def - they even lose comms temporarily :lupe: The begining of this one he mentions how Oceangate said they'd give him all the 4K footage/go pro footage afterwards and then reneged on him. So he had to rely on some other folks to used their cell phones to get the footage.

in the vid below he actually gets a chance with the controller (timestamped) :dead: