Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
EDIT: I was not serious about the hit stuff, didn’t even mean to post that :whoa:
This shyt really not funny, yea u can make the argument that these was people playing a stupid game and winning a stupid prize

But all these jokes just show me people follow trends jus to fit in, with all due respect, Kobe died lowkey playing a stupid game; if nikkas caught u makin jokes bout Kobe dying though you’d get your ass whooped irl and banned on a website like this

Them folks dead, I don’t get why people Harlem Shaking and shyt

I’ll take my negs like a man

I agree that the situation isn’t really humorous but when you look at all the details surrounding it, it’s hard to have much sympathy for the folks stuck in that sub. The part that gets me is that this wasn’t even really for a good cause, it was strictly on some sightseeing bullyshyt. If this was an expedition for something that was actually productive I guarantee folks wouldn’t be making a joke out of it.

Also this is in no way comparable to the Kobe situation

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Deep sea robots found the debris field. I wonder are they equipped to video record it
FzKXqcXWAAcEXUg

It's all acoustic.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Kobe was doing something normal. Catching a flight. Even if we bring in the helicopter aspect, rich people do stuff like that. They fly in helicopters to get to where they're going. Only bored filthy rich cacs get into tubes and go to the ocean floor. It is what it is.

:manny:

Dude is dumb.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Anyone think this might’ve been a hit? There were some very wealthy folks on board, maybe someone got paid to ensure some type of malfunction

I agree that the situation isn’t really humorous but when you look at all the details surrounding it, it’s hard to have much sympathy for the folks stuck in that sub. The part that gets me is that this wasn’t even really for a good cause, it was strictly on some sightseeing bullyshyt. If this was an expedition for something that was actually productive I guarantee folks wouldn’t be making a joke out of it.

Also this is in no way comparable to the Kobe situation

Was wondering when the retards would come with the conspiracy mental illness.

Dumb people die doing dumb shyt every day breh these were just rich dummies who done it with flair no homo

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Been looking at post in here and cacs and c00ns really crying over this :dead:
Nah, pretending to have moral high ground is acting like there’s different categories of death. Like there’s normal sympathetic death, then theres mockable death. Nah. Death is death. You either respect it or you dont. If you don’t, COOL! But stand on that. My problem isn’t the jokes if that’s who you are be you. My problem is nggas hem’n n hawing giving reasons why they feel justified to mock THIS one but not THAT one. Nah now you a coward. Bc if someone’s else criteria was different than yours (someone else mentioned Kobe), you’d be crying like a bytch.

Aint no categories of what’s acceptable death to mock. Ain’t no servin 2 masters, if you a savage be a savage ngga.
bytch go fukk yaself

There definitely is catagories of mockable death! The sheer hypocritical bull shyt you crying about hilarious! :mjlol:

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This isn't even close to a dumb or funny death so there's really no true comedy potential to be mined from this. The fact of the matter is that the news is presented in a manner in which we are dealing with characters and not real people so making memes and posting hot takes like you're watching a poorly scripted streaming show is to be expected. Also the country is just in an overall sour mood. Seeing rich people die is a welcome break from the 24/7 boot on neck season we currently live under. Make of that what you will. Not saying it's "right" but I do understand even if I won't partake.

Americans are just too impotent, lazy and apathetic to do anything about the wealthy ourselves so we rely on their own hubris and mother nature to finish the job while we play edgelords on Twitter. And yes, this is the equivalent of cac edge.

I don't see the problem with going to view the Titanic, if that's what you want to do, but don't do it on the cheap for goodness sake. Capitalism is a disease though and it's only natural that the billionaire would cut corners with even his own life to save a buck or two.

If they knew they were in trouble the anxiety would be worse than any eventual death. An implosion like that likely wouldn't even have enough time to register or at least not generate a fear response. Once you realize you've imploded you're looking down (or up :mjgrin:) anyway. There are worse ways to go.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Anyone think this might’ve been a hit? There were some very wealthy folks on board, maybe someone got paid to ensure some type of malfunction
Nah, don't attribute malice where stupidity is most likely involved.

The guy gave more red flags than Brittany Renner and these folks still got on board. There are a few interviews with people who actually planned to go and said nah after seeing the shyt job construction.

A lot of rich white guys imagine themselves to be Renaissance men who are masters of the universe and this makes some of them foolhardy and reckless as seen here. They think they are always the smartest in the room and no navel engineer with decades of experience going to tell them their shyt is unsafe. They know more, because, reasons.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Was wondering when the retards would come with the conspiracy mental illness.

Dumb people die doing dumb shyt every day breh these were just rich dummies who done it with flair no homo
Exactly

We hear about kids all the time dying doing stupid TikTok shyt so this falls in line with it. Just far more well funded