Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Lol nikkaz saying this was hit ….. y’all nikkaz some idiots man

Son was driving around using an Amazon knock off PlayStation 5 controller…… those cacs were doomed from the start

And the company fired someone who warned them that the submersible wasn't safe. And they refused to pay more money for a tougher porthole material and went with something only good down to around 3000 meters.

So those cacs brought this on themselves.

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The fact of the matter is that the news is presented in a manner in which we are dealing with characters and not real people so making memes and posting hot takes like you're watching a poorly scripted streaming show is to be expected. Also the country is just in an overall sour mood. Seeing rich people die is a welcome break from the 24/7 boot on neck season we currently live under. Make of that what you will. Not saying it's "right" but I do understand even if I won't partake.

Americans are just too impotent, lazy and apathetic to do anything about the wealthy ourselves so we rely on their own hubris and mother nature to finish the job while we play edgelords on Twitter. And yes, this is the equivalent of cac edge.

PERFECTLY articulated.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Some of the people crying in this thread talkin about:

"How can you be so insensitive and laugh about this?":picard:

Be the same cacs in other threads making jokes about pedophilia, male on male prison rape, etc.:mjlol:

Gawd damm you crackas and c00ns such fukking hypocritical pieces of shyt!:mjlol:
ill be honest , this whole ordeal has really crushed my soul and taken my breath away.

I can't believe how posters here can sink so low to joke about this.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
ill be honest , this whole ordeal has really crushed my soul and taken my breath away.

I can't believe how posters here can sink so low to joke about this.
Sub lives matter:mjcry:

I'm going to boycott the ocean over this!

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Some of the people crying in this thread talkin about:

"How can you be so insensitive and laugh about this?":picard:

Be the same cacs in other threads making jokes about pedophilia, male on male prison rape, etc.:mjlol:

Gawd damm you crackas and c00ns such fukking hypocritical pieces of shyt!:mjlol:

Fact that folks are making such a huge deal about this is wild. These bozos did this to themselves. It’s not like a whale rammed them and chaos ensued.

Seems like the media and all eyes of the world are seeming fixated on this shyt because there’s nothing else going on right now. Been there done what with the Ukraine shyt and the Queen been dead for a few months.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
K95wlal_d.png
Everytime I try to be more sensitive and serious about this situation you all post some new shyt

giphy.gif

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Preserve your life its the only thing you have, dont risk it unnecessarily. There should be serious sanctions and safety standards on this type of submarines and deep water explorations
my dude, i dont step foot outside on july 4th OR new years. im in the house. no unnecessary risks