Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I'm probably the only person in this thread who has never watched the movie Titanic. :manny:

My cousin was astounded last night I had never seen it bc we're in that age group when it came out.

She was telling me about it, I didn't know they basically intended to drown the poor people and kept them locked in the bottom of the ship.

I can't feel much sorrow for the shipwreck now as a whole. :francis:
I’ve never seen it either

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything I've heard from this guy has been the most blatant Tech CEO Speak ever. All these dudes sit around trying to sound like Steve Jobs with assertive statements and charismatic posturing. But unlike with Steve Jobs, they don't have the product to back that up. You see this with Elon, you saw it with the Theranos chick. They want to present complex ideas with simple solutions, they want to cut costs to ridiculous levels (often endangering the product), and they're incredible reactionary. And if they gain any success they suddenly have this religious-like following of supporters. Meanwhile the product is trash or struggling but they mislead shareholders until game over.

Anybody in manufacturing knows that you build things to tolerance.

shyt has to be tested to hold up under certain conditions

Millimetre gaps heck sub millimetre gaps can be catastrophic materials have to be tested for temp, pressure the substrate it operates in etc

This motherfukker was using off the shelf parts...

The founder of OceanGate might be the most overconfident sociopath I ever seen

No different than cacs in Silicon Valley start ups…

:comeon:
That guy is a former Navy submarine captain being asked for his opinion. He has nothing to do with that company.

He's got this on his timeline as a recent retweet.

It irks me to think that paying some young people instead of the experienced old guys was considered the better option. You'd think traveling into the depths of the ocean would be something you'd want people with experience and proper acumen to assist with.

Alot of these people take the silicone valley mantra of "Move fast and break things" and apply it to everything. It works for non critical startups but when you have life on the line you're asking for trouble.
Atleast the ceo also applied dogfooding too

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Yeah they are dead and under the sea

🗣🗣🗣 Haille hit the music

halle-bailey-the-little-mermaid.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Unpopular opinion:

This shyt really not funny, yea u can make the argument that these was people playing a stupid game and winning a stupid prize

But all these jokes just show me people follow trends jus to fit in, with all due respect, Kobe died lowkey playing a stupid game; if nikkas caught u makin jokes bout Kobe dying though you’d get your ass whooped irl and banned on a website like this

Them folks dead, I don’t get why people Harlem Shaking and shyt

I’ll take my negs like a man

Kobe was doing something normal. Catching a flight. Even if we bring in the helicopter aspect, rich people do stuff like that. They fly in helicopters to get to where they're going. Only bored filthy rich cacs get into tubes and go to the ocean floor. It is what it is.

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus

From Fortune Mag Interview....

...."He also said in the lawsuit that paying passengers would not be aware or informed of the Titan’s “experimental viewport design,” the lack of sufficient safety testing of the hull, or that hazardous flammable materials had been used in its construction. He said he strongly urged the company to use a classification agency like the American Bureau of Shipping to inspect and certify the Titan.

However, he claimed that instead of taking his safety concerns on board, OceanGate immediately fired him."