Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm probably the only person in this thread who has never watched the movie Titanic. :manny:

My cousin was astounded last night I had never seen it bc we're in that age group when it came out.

She was telling me about it, I didn't know they basically intended to drown the poor people and kept them locked in the bottom of the ship.

I can't feel much sorrow for the shipwreck now as a whole. :francis:
I posted in here that this event made me go look at stats again about survivors. 61% of the survivors were first class passengers, 28% were staff. That leaves 11% of survivors being everyone else. Basically the middle class through poor immigrants and cruise servants were left to die. And these billionaires wanted to go down there to gawk at a site where people who weren’t valued lost their lives. Karma

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
A billionaire died at the bottom of the ocean in a piece of shyt he designed and people are saying "That could be your family!" :deadrose:
No one in my family is dumb enough to get in a submersible that requires three mentions of possible death on the first page of a document and the guy says fukk you to safety regulations lmao.