Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Daps
Yeah its just a fling lol.

Sidenote: shyt would have been a lot more crazy in real life. The movie is lit up, in real life it would have been dark as fukk like the battle of the whitewalkers at the end of GOT :picard:

Plot twist. It was too dark for real life Rose to see Jack, so he got away from that crazy heffa and got on a raft and lived the rest of his life in peace. :wow:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
What do you think they could do? Like realistically, even if they had all the resources in the world, what option even was there?

Idk but Tom Brady or Peyton Manning aint going out like that :manny:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Nah hell nah...I like earth but not that damn much..let me lose consciousness quickly..hell I look like trying to preserve air...I'd want to just lose consciousness as quick as I could and meet my maker. Life on earth is a wrap and it was as soon as they descended in that rinky dink vessel :francis:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Plot twist. It was too dark for real life Rose to see Jack, so he got away from that crazy heffa and got on a raft and lived the rest of his life in peace. :wow:

The goofy bytch threw away a multi-million dollar necklace instead of giving it to her grandkids to be set up for life :camby:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Man I been reading and watching this shyt all day

From what I read they lost communication 2 hours in....and didn't report anything until 9 hours in...them people been dead for days... news talking about oxygen countdown

I guarantee the first timers wanted to go back up and the CEO was on some...everything gonna be alright shyt...he definitely was cool with dying down there... them others was not

fukked up way to go imma water baby too love going far in the ocean and wanted to scuba one day...shyt idk now nikka might float away lol

Apparently it can take decades to find subs thats crazy...73 years to find Titanic and it was by mistake...whoever saying it wasn't a big deal is trippin ...Titanic was for sure taught in schools that's why the movie was so big

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Ahh good ole Nutty Putty another great cac moment of Darwin Award winning. I just watched the piece on YouTube again for like the third time, my girl hadn’t heard of it. To this day I find in incredulous that they couldn’t have just lubed him up, tied a rope to his feet/legs and pulled him back up. He got stuck at a bad angle and they almost had him til that anchor gave way. Even if you gotta sedate me and break my legs to get me back up I’m signing off on it. Just another horrific way to die.
Yeah. They were spooked by the failed attempt and the rescuer being severly injured. I'm not sure about the lube thing, but its clear there were other ways to get him out. But when it failed, dude stopped responding, so either he's dead, or he's unconscious and we end up killing him accidentally on the retry via cardiac arrest. It was a done deal at that point.

edit: apparently they did try vegetable oil but it was ruled out

Rescuers ordered 6 gallons of vegetable oil to help slide John out. They even considered explosives. But they quickly determined neither would work.

Last edited: