Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Those don't make no fukking sense. Eat fish 4x as big as themselves and they swallow that shyt whole.

real-black-swallower.jpg

black-swallower-food.jpg

995152_357177617746127_830497564_n.jpg

This one ate a fish just a little too big:

great+swallower.jpg
This shyt is why I don't go to pools beaches, lakes, ponds, oceans, etc.

Only volume of water I'm getting in is a bathtub. That thing is a alien breh.

Some of them were just born in space.

Last edited:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I'm saying. You have to be crazy to sign yourself up for that, but to bring your son along with you??? What the hell is wrong with you?
I tried to tell people in another thread the other day, about the 12-year-old that studied biomedical science.

This billionaire propaganda is brainwashing kids to make choices that they aren't even mature enough to fully grasp the consequences of. The kid was reportedly a fan of science fiction books. Typical Elon Musk fan boy story.

That sh*t is just narcissism marketed as a new frontier for the human species. And now a teenager is dead because of it and at the funeral they'll talk about how at least he was together with his pops doing something he was passionate about. Society is failing the young generations.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
What do you mean by decompress?
They first recognize this during the Brooklyn Bridge. Caisson disease they called it.

When you go down certain depth you're body has to slowly rise back up to the surface due to difference in pressure..otherwise you get the bends..bubble form in your blood or something.

This is the basic explanation.

The Brooklyn Bridge guys were working on the Manhattan side pier which is in more water than the Brooklyn side. I think they were atleast 100ft down and they would climb back up and would get splitting headaches...achy joints....the designers son went down there to assist..came back up and ended up.half paralyze.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I just skipped to the shipwreck part of Titanic. Rose punking the elevator man to save Jack was the dumbest shyt ever, she just shoved this fool into the elevator and yelled take me down now like she was Deebo. In real life that bytch would have got smacked.

Man, this bytch was stupid as all hell and ain’t that much love in 3 days of knowing someone to not get off a sinking ship. Smh

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Everyone from Uni Of Washington to.Boeing is like
" :hubie: we didn't design nor build that thing "

Only 12 vessels can more than 12000 ft down and that Titan didn't go through the testing those vessels went through.

I thought they were in the vessel that Paul Allen family owns..the one they use to.find all the Naval shipwrecks...that vessel is legit and has gone through rigorous testing.

They using a damn madcatz controller :mjgrin:

That was the controller ma dukes got for half price of the Legit Sony controller at Christmas and she was :wow: she got it for cheap...

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Man, this bytch was stupid as all hell and ain’t that much love in 3 days of knowing someone to not get off a sinking ship. Smh

Yeah its just a fling lol.

Sidenote: shyt would have been a lot more crazy in real life. The movie is lit up, in real life it would have been dark as fukk like the battle of the whitewalkers at the end of GOT :picard:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Not that I’d ever do some shyt like this, 1 I’m a trash swimmer, 2 sea in general terrifies a breh. However if I knew I’d be doing some shyt like this and signing a waiver, I’m taking a pack of benedryl with me just in case this situation were to happen :pachaha:

Benadryl shyt that ain’t enough

I’m takin fentanyl with me

Ima have a fukking outa body experience before I go