Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
I do want to point out that if these classification societies started out with Lloyd's insuring ships in the 1700s, then they had a direct influence on the trans-atlantic slave trade and colonization of AAs

Never knew ...Lloyd's of London teach that to the babies

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

bnew

Veteran
Daps
s1Nw0U4.png

Braman

Superstar
Daps

The more I read on him it changes from empathy to anger. My goodness. And I hate to be political but he really does sound like aTrump, Elon knockoff.

“I mean, if you just want to be safe, don’t get out of bed,” he said. “Don’t get in your car. Don’t do anything. At some point, you’re going to take some risk, and it really is a risk-reward question. I think I can do this just as safely by breaking the rules.”

Smh

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
the ocean waters are vast brehs. they in the depths somewhere too? these dudes might as well be lost in space, can't imagine going out like that in a metal can with oxygen running out while they are probably shyttin and pissin on the way out.

they were gone the moment this story dropped. it's hard to find a motherfukker in the woods or mountains let alone the deep blue damn near bottomless pit that is the ocean. not to mention the pressure down there is turning any human that comes in contact with it into a fine paste.

RIP. terrible way to go out but I am good with watching Titanic wreckage in 4k brehs. maybe they make a tour or some shyt for a VR headset someday.

but they ain't no way this nikka here paying $250k for an onsite tour of that shyt. rich cacs really just be sitting around bored with they money. smh.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Everything I've heard from this guy has been the most blatant Tech CEO Speak ever. All these dudes sit around trying to sound like Steve Jobs with assertive statements and charismatic posturing. But unlike with Steve Jobs, they don't have the product to back that up. You see this with Elon, you saw it with the Theranos chick. They want to present complex ideas with simple solutions, they want to cut costs to ridiculous levels (often endangering the product), and they're incredible reactionary. And if they gain any success they suddenly have this religious-like following of supporters. Meanwhile the product is trash or struggling but they mislead shareholders until game over.

A much better articulation of what I was trying to say. It’s uncomfortable watching him talk. Like bruh you’re supposed to be a SME. SME’s don’t ‘sell’. Thays all he does when talking. He doesn’t seem technical/operational at ALL yet he was the only company member down there…which is likely yet another way of cutting costs