Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Ayyy turn that shyt up fam

giphy.gif

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
These people are about to take the Darwin Award away from that young man that jumped off a cruise ship to go skinny dipping (and he probably got ate by a shark) last month. Entrust your life to a PlayStation game controller, brehs. :francis:
It’s a third party brand… the kind you let your friends use back in the day
and the billionaire's son is also a stalker who went to prison :dahell:

this shyt is pure fukkery :mjlol:

cant wait for the movie of this to drop.. the amount of twists is m. night shamalan level.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
When we talk about the worst ways to die it's always being burned or eaten alive at the top of list. Never even considered this type of shyt. This is by far the worst. Just based off the psychological torture of it. Unless there was some type of accident where they all died instantly. They really had to sit there in complete blackness and accept that their lives are over while they gradually suffocate. This is the type of death that should be reserved for serial killers or some shyt. It's actual hell.

I remember as a kid being at the bottom of a dog pile. I was like 3 seconds away from blacking out. That feeling of suffocating still fukks with me. I'm assuming they just sat there keeping hope til the very end. But who knows. shyt could have turned into complete chaos. Prolly ripped the captain open on some horror movie shyt.

daydead_behead.gif
What film is this? @abominable1 @Lootpack