Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

profound

technique
Daps
Prolly ripped the captain open on some horror movie shyt.

daydead_behead.gif

Wrong time to take a drink while reading this

My drink went through my nose, never happened to me before

All laughing started and ended here, I’m still not recovered

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
In an interview with CBS Sunday Morning last year, Rush discussed his company, and while stressing that there were serious risks involved, said that the trips were safe.

"What I worry about most are things that will stop me from being able to get to the surface," he said.

"Overhangs, fish nets, entanglement hazards. And, that's just a technique, piloting technique. It's pretty clear - if it's an overhang, don't go under it. If there is a net, don't go near it. So, you can avoid those if you are just slow and steady."
That is a cocky motherfukker, can you imagine being stuck down there with that guy talking? Alot of good that shyt talking got him.

Daps
That's what I'm saying. You have to be crazy to sign yourself up for that, but to bring your son along with you??? What the hell is wrong with you?

Plot twist. The son is the only one alive cause his dad killed everybody else and then himself so that his son could have all the air, kind of like Oliver Queen's dad in the first episode of Arrow :wow:

I hope they find these fools, this is gonna be an incredible movie :wow: