Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Ahh good ole Nutty Putty another great cac moment of Darwin Award winning. I just watched the piece on YouTube again for like the third time, my girl hadn’t heard of it. To this day I find in incredulous that they couldn’t have just lubed him up, tied a rope to his feet/legs and pulled him back up. He got stuck at a bad angle and they almost had him til that anchor gave way. Even if you gotta sedate me and break my legs to get me back up I’m signing off on it. Just another horrific way to die.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i was low key thinking...

if someone wanted to last longer... choke out the other 4 people, oxygen lasts much longer.

thing is that ain't gonna do much for you once they call off the search after 96 hours anyway and now you just in there with some corpses... and you still don't got water so you dead anyway i guess:patrice:
nope

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
For you smart people in the thread, what is the scientific explanation as to why light stops shining the more deeper in the ocean you get?

If a big ass lamp was attached to the sub would people be able to still see it, or does it depend on the power, or nothing at all?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
submarine-missing-near-titanic-used-a-30-logitech-gamepad-v0-zs9bR4xB58JEux3rq11L0-VZ1euWQ9rK3JQe_R7npQ4.jpg

article-2158493-13946DEA000005DC-284_634x760.jpg

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For you smart people in the thread, what is the scientific explanation as to why light stops shining the more deeper in the ocean you get?

If a big ass lamp was attached to the sub would people be able to still see it, or does it depend on the power, or nothing at all?

Visible light is weakened when it penetrates the surface of the ocean, because the water selectively absorbs and scatters certain wavelengths. Longer wavelengths of light are absorbed, i.e. warm colours like red, yellow and orange, while shorter wavelengths of light are scattered, i.e. cooler colours like blue, violet and green.

These shorter wavelengths can penetrate the deepest, which is why water appears to be blue most of the time. Interestingly, if you take a red object like an apple underwater, it appears less red the deeper you go because there’s less and less red light to reflect back to your eye. (Many of deep sea creatures are red for this reason—it’s a form of camouflage in the dark depths.)
tumblr_m89ih4S0Cs1qg4nwx.png

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL