Breaking: Stock market crash incoming (Update :sadcam)

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Headed right back up to get the losses back as predicted. This literally happens over and over and over and over. Dips or 'crashes' as the alarmist like to put it are buying opportunities.

I’m not sure why my post deserved a quote. I can quote myself as well saying we had a two week window to buy the dip before we resume’d business as usual.

That drop was still newsworthy and if you’re looking at the bigger picture it’s a sign of what’s to come.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Generational dip incoming. If I’m wrong I’m wrong but Covid 2.0 sell off is on deck IMO. A lot of money to be made to those who buy the bottom for both stocks and crypto.

🔮

We’re probably heading to a new ATH. Whenever a Coli economist makes a stock prediction, 9/10 times the opposite will happen.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What's the time horizon for this hypothesis?

September followed by a face ripping rally going into election season.

We’re probably heading to a new ATH. Whenever a Coli economist makes a stock prediction, 9/10 times the opposite will happen.

I’d love to be wrong and you could definitely be right. More liquidity being prepared for an exit.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

Guess who is right again (me).

Ladies and gentlemen...we are so back.
:blessed:

As someone in the know, cuts are coming Sept, Oct, December and 1st quarter next year and then will stabilizer at a new normal.

If nothing changes.

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
someone informed in my circle straight up said we’ll experience a depression in 2030:sadbron:i love being a millennial for the music women and cannabis we have access to but the rest of this experience is complete ass

bnew

Veteran
Daps
uARgrpH.jpeg