Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The ones I'm talking about are in atl

Then them nikkas need to get armed and get organized. Spend every dollar you can with black people, start purchasing land, purchasing guns and ammunition, get firearm training, and join an organization who's goal is the destruction of white supremacy.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I have a family as well but I have previous commitments that I have to get thru...But 12 years from now I will be gone myself....However I'm moving to Europe which isn't much better but that was something I already had planned could most def change to Africa....But I need a few things to go well for me within the next 5 years.

I'm not saying nikkas need to jump on a plane tomorrow, but there's nikkas who say no matter what they're not leaving.

This is what these cacs do for fun:

This is why I asked you about training yesterday cause these white boys are armed and accurate and we're sitting around thinking shyt is sweet.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Telling the average black person to separate from white people is like telling your dog to stop barking.

Plus the NOI has always had the stance about non violence so I doubt they're gonna start now.
Which is exactly why a movement on separation and black economics needs to start up. So we can expose a good 40% of these nikkas marching out here ain't really ready to leave massa's table scraps. They want Massa to finally have a heart and "Understand" them. They don't want justice, they want acceptance. The only solution is to get away from these cacs. If they do not want to get with black economics then they can lay in that coffin, cause Massa ain't got a need for them anymore with these Hispanics coming here in droves doing all those "nikka Help" jobs. Doctor king said he feared we were integrating into a burning house, well that bytch is burning now. Social Darnwinism is just going to have to weed out those nikkas who can't leave cacs.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
If this dude pulled then nah I cant feel sorry
fukk you doing pulling a gun when cops just got killed the other day.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
Then them nikkas need to get armed and get organized. Spend every dollar you can with black people, start purchasing land, purchasing guns and ammunition, get firearm training, and join an organization who's goal is the destruction of white supremacy.
nikkas gonna still c00n it up for that cac money breh they cant help them selfs :smh:

Daps
193fe6.gif

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
More proof that marches and die ins (dumbest shyt ever) DO NOT WORK. Young black boys are still getting gunned down by thugs with badges

I'm tired of black people trying to justify their existence to people that have no humanity. We have to empower ourselves, not look for validation from the dominant white society.