Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
What would you want them to do?
Spread their message of black independency and separation from these savage, feral KKKacs. Elijah Muhammed's "Message To The Blackman" and Malcolm's "Ballot Or The Bullet Speech" is the type of shyt our people should have been on and listening too. I'm sure everybody is starting to realize these protest and marches aren't the answer. Sharpton might get booed if he shows up cause a lot folks ain't trying to hear his methods at this point. If folks want some answers then the NOI is perfect. I don't really fukk with cacs outside of school/work so this isn't a problem for me.

And last but not least quit turning the goddamn cheek. When one of us die, they die.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm working on it, but most brothers I know don't have that luxury to choose. They have families to take care of and they just cant up and leave to a foreign country.

Then move to atlanta, Houston, PGC, or any majority black city where black people are in control, get armed, and defend that shyt.

And join whatever organization is out there working on combating white supremacy and male that shyt your purpose in life. Sitting around in cacville waiting to get murdered isn't going to change shyt.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
B5nAP0VIQAEY9rU.jpg

B5nAPvtIUAIfY6w.jpg

B5nAPyoIgAAbDIz.jpg

B5nAP2fIMAIffsF.jpg

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Then move to atlanta, Houston, PGC, or any majority black city where black people are in control, get armed, and defend that shyt.

And join whatever organization is out there working on combating white supremacy and male that shyt your purpose in life. Sitting around in cacville waiting to get murdered isn't going to change shyt.
The ones I'm talking about are in atl

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I have a family as well but I have previous commitments that I have to get thru...But 12 years from now I will be gone myself....However I'm moving to Europe which isn't much better but that was something I already had planned could most def change to Africa....But I need a few things to go well for me within the next 5 years.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
In that shyt video looks like an arm goes up at 1:36 mark, what led up to this and the details want to know