Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Sorry to derail this thread but im settling this shyt once and for all with these fake fukk CACS and c00ns.

Validate YOURSELF you fukking CAC @Primetime21

I got my pro Black threads. And I only got here this year. Where the fukk are yours?

Oh, you mad because I got shytty May 2012 posters getting slaughtered in my sig :umad:

You know what that white boy @Ronnie Lott whose dikk you're gargling right now said? :mjpls: He said Mike Brown wouldn't have gotten shot if he wasn't being a thug.

Then he said Blacks period wouldnt have these issues with the police if we didnt wear certain shyt. :usure:

Thats YOUR MANS though. :pacspit:

Yall a bunch of fukking fakkit bytch nikkaS, or yall white. Bunch internet ass fakes.

What? Yall who?

NONE of you fukk nikkas are validated, that's who. ALL of yall suspect ass cacs or agent c00ns :pacspit:

@killacal @alpo @kingnapz @Ronnie Lott @QamYasharahla @Primetime21 @Mensch Fontana @mrken12 @Gil Scott-Heroin

Every one of yall is a bytch.

You're shyt on a cac stick until you prove to ME you're Black. Fake fukkS.

15DDBD2D-34E0-4B0B-9766-06B7E63BA404_zpsqgqvlgdv.jpg

You lying ass nikka. Please go ahead and post where i supposedly said that shyt :beli:

Do you want to place a ban wager on this :stopitslime:

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
:pacspit: YOUR BOYFRIEND @Ronnie Lott derailed it you cock sucking c00n. HE quoted ME and tried to call me out.

Now he's been hiding ever since.

Why?

Because he's as much of a honky tonk CRACKER as you. Or he's a nikka that WANTS to be a honky tonk ass cracker.

:pacspit:

Calm the fukk down, Jerome. You posted the pic. I don't THINK you're an agent. The more you go on about it though, you make me wonder.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Nightmare before Christmas. 18 years old and dying right before a holiday where you spend time with your fam? Right off the heels of the Mike Brown verdict...2 miles away.

Mom was probably worrying the whole time the kid was out, hoping that something like this wouldn't happen. Can't even imagine.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
@ProBlack Panther Quit derailing the thread. We get paranoid about certain types of usernames but we're glad that you've cleared everything up.

My bad, but it wasn't the first time somebody tried to say some bytch shyt like that so I wanted to settle that shyt once and for all.

I swear not another one of these little do-nothing-in-real-life ass fakkitS on here better not ever try to call me out like that again when fact is , about 75% of yall STRONG aint NEVER proved whether yall really Black or not.

Yet, here I am, grade A post history with the threads, posts, rep, and daps to back it up, getting called out?

Cool, but if that's what it is, then I wanna see EVERYBODY credentials cus I don't trust NONE of em.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
My bad, but it wasn't the first time somebody tried to say some bytch shyt like that so I wanted to settle that shyt once and for all.

I swear not another one of these little do-nothing-in-real-life ass fakkitS on here better not ever try to call me out like that again when fact is , about 75% of yall STRONG aint NEVER proved whether yall really Black or not.

Yet, here I am, grade A post history with the threads, posts, rep, and daps to back it up, getting called out?

Cool, but if that's what it is, then I wanna see EVERYBODY credentials cus I don't trust NONE of em.

If I prove it, agree to be banned.