Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Someone on the stream said tanks are enroute.
You're EXPOSED CAC .

Post a pic that you're Black or get the fukk outta here :camby:

15DDBD2D-34E0-4B0B-9766-06B7E63BA404_zpsqgqvlgdv.jpg

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this dumb nicca is so fukking dumb.....he keeps walking in front of the camera on the telephone asking the person on the line if they can see him yet. :snoop:

Cornball shyt breh. And then he finally gets on camera when his dumbass realizes its a delay and says some dumbshyt.

This shyt isn't a game man. There are a few people in this shyt for selfish reasons. This aint the fukking time.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Good luck passing that one off on this forum. Now that you've provided your 'proof', shut the fukk up and stop derailing the thread.
:pacspit: YOUR BOYFRIEND @Ronnie Lott derailed it you cock sucking c00n. HE quoted ME and tried to call me out.

Now he's been hiding ever since.

Why?

Because he's as much of a honky tonk CRACKER as you. Or he's a nikka that WANTS to be a honky tonk ass cracker.

:pacspit:

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Of course. And they must have had those tanks on standby.

Yeah, I'm sure they knew they were going to kill some more of us. I don't think they anticipated that it would be quiet in the area after the non-indictment, so they had to stir some more shyt up. This whole thing was planned from the beginning, I have no doubt.