BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
The gun manufacturers arent the problem. They aren't selling to criminals or gangs. Every gun they sell or make is legal.

You have crooked police departments that sell to gangs/groups. Them and their buddy/family gun stores or straw purchase sellers are the ones flooding the streets and countries.

Just like drugs. Cocaine ain't coming from the border, pills and heroin aren't coming from China or gangs....the majority of the bulk shyt is coming from doctors and nurses and hospitals who purchase it legally then either prescribe it then the person sells it or flips it or those doctors nurses and hospitals knowingly sell it to dealers, addicts, drugs, gangs, etc. As much as I hate big pharma and I firmly believe they overproduce, once they complete a legal and ethical sale, what happens afterwords is not on them.
I feel like if the US tried to ban guns completely there would large military gangs, street gangs, and police gangs mass selling guns into Mexico

that would be a brand new market to make a lot of money

Cartels even getting 20 percent of the guns in the US means that have over 80 million in their disposal to sell right back to gangs in the US
:francis:

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Almost 10 years after Sandy Hook. Sad thing is this will be forgotten in a few weeks as always. People don't even remember the Vegas shooting.
And I made the Vegas shooting thread too when it happened.

Don't even know what to say anymore I think expatriate gang might have the idea. Go to Costa Rica or something. Omg.

:snoop:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People really mentioning the border? A lot of the Hispanics in that party of Texas pre-date the United States.
Gun laws, like most, are a patchwork in this country so we can actually see from the data that a lot of these measures don't actually work or have mixed/inconclusive results at best. Not only that but most gun legislation is not aimed at addressing mass shootings cause those are committed by under the radar cacs. The 94 assault weapon ban was specifically for this cause they thought if we just take away guns you don't "need" then that'll stop the mass shootings...and yet here we are

You missed a key distinction. Guns are everywhere...in the streets. Out of all the black households you know, how many have a home defense weapon? How many people you know carry? Until those numbers are closer to 50% or higher, criminals will still chance it and target victims less likely to be armed. And then to add policies such that it continues to be easier for a criminal to get a gun than a law abiding citizen, the premise will always fall short
This is incorrect. Gun research is not allowed, so in reality we have no idea the effect of gun legislation. 99.9% of the population has no idea about the gun research ban.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
They have parents doing DNA swabs because the bodies of the children are unrecognizable:mjcry:
:hubie:
This one has taken me out, that’s enough internet for me tonight:mjcry:
will-smith-teary-eyed.gif

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Where was the good guy with the gun? Hiding in his usual spot behind the bushes?

For all the bullshyt they talk about Jamaica not being safe, we ain't had no mass shootings here since I moved with wifey...

That Murica shythole I left behind seems to be having one every week...

Congrats on making it out breh. I hope that one day, me and @Intergalactic Koala can also make it out :mjcry:

Hol up, another @Intergalatic Koala

EDIT: Damn, there were two of you for a minute :russ:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Idk breh. I've got rifles that fit in backpacks with no printing. That cac that shot up the school had a handgun in his backpack. Anyone can get a holster. I could the pages out of a bible and put a handgun and a spare magazine in it and walk up to the school with it. I think fiscally the building and staffing of guard towers would be a waste of money.

They'll just start using pipe bombs, car bombs and suicide bombs...