BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Daps
We'll never know until after we make a real and true effort.
Gun laws, like most, are a patchwork in this country so we can actually see from the data that a lot of these measures don't actually work or have mixed/inconclusive results at best. Not only that but most gun legislation is not aimed at addressing mass shootings cause those are committed by under the radar cacs. The 94 assault weapon ban was specifically for this cause they thought if we just take away guns you don't "need" then that'll stop the mass shootings...and yet here we are

So when does the safety of having guns everywhere start to kick in? we’ve got more guns than anywhere else but as far as I can tell, it’s just getting worse.
You missed a key distinction. Guns are everywhere...in the streets. Out of all the black households you know, how many have a home defense weapon? How many people you know carry? Until those numbers are closer to 50% or higher, criminals will still chance it and target victims less likely to be armed. And then to add policies such that it continues to be easier for a criminal to get a gun than a law abiding citizen, the premise will always fall short

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There will never be a gun control bill passed, why haven’t y’all accepted this?

The most they can do is start profiling theses psychopaths online before it even happens

'They' aren't going to profile their own wives, husbands, sons, daughters, dad's, mom's, constituents........

I don't know how close you follow the courts but more and more white rapists are getting let go, probation, fines, slaps on the wrists in court by white judges. With literal excuses like "this incident shouldnt destroy this man's future and opportunity to have a bright future."

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
agreed. I mean damn hitting him with some shotgun rounds woulda at least made him take a knee to catch his breath. now a shotgun slug to the torso woulda put him down but no, they use minimal force when dealing with people that look like them.

p*ssy ass fukking cops I fukking hate them with a passion. Oh they can unload 50 in one of us unarmed though.

"I say what I want, fukk what y'all think is cool
And I hate cops, cause most y'all was dikks in school
No p*ssy gettin nikkaz tryin to cuff the God" Sheek Louch

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And I think this is where I think there will be more of a focus. There's legislation in place that makes certain things hands off, but that needs to change.

Some things should trigger being on a watchlist real talk. Hell, when these dudes buy an assault rifle, it should call for someone to look into their online persona. I'm certain that this shyt can be made much more difficult for people to pull off without doing it completely going dark.
'They' aren't going to profile their own wives, husbands, sons, daughters, dad's, mom's, constituents........

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
agreed. I mean damn hitting him with some shotgun rounds woulda at least made him take a knee to catch his breath. now a shotgun slug to the torso woulda put him down but no, they use minimal force when dealing with people that look like them.
MAN

HE CRASHED THE CAR
GOT OUT THE CAR WEARING BODY ARMOR AND HAD GUNS

HE RAN INTO THE SCHOOL AND STARTED SHOOTING

police: hey, stop! Police! Stop!