BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
In 2006, Ray Cash said it best:

"fukk AMERIKKKA, DAWG"

They couldn't care less about this. We saw the "response" from the Sandy Hook shooting
Facts, I knew from that day forth, this country was fukked as far as gun rights go.

This shyt today just saddens me, this country really ain't shyt.

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
Looks like a limp wristed version of The Crow
Killed his own grandma why cant these incel just body themselves instead involving everyone else wit they bullshii cause they depressed

This kid is white but watch how ws will say he has nothing to do with them off the strength of his name.
Breh that is not a white kid in any capacity he look indigenous asf :dead:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
staying out the way is the way of life for me*
This coulda been U tho bra, your parents jus had sex before this shyt was a hit song

They went to school like millions of other kids did today, difference is sum loser who was bad at life walked into their school with an AR

America is cooked, if they can’t handle domestic affairs how the fukk they supposed to protect the country internationally?

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We've found ourselves in a position where gunning down children doesn't result in immediate change. We're fukked.

Even The 16th Street Baptist Church bombing was cruel enough to have sway in racist ass America to help pass the Civil Rights Act. Sandy Hook was almost a decade ago, happened almost exclusively to white children, and still didn't change shyt. Here we are with round two and it's a forgone conclusion that shyt still ain't gonna change. That's crazy.