BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

FTjWFD1XwAUIYaJ

FTjWIzWWIAIx19I

FTjWOTbXsAAZJe-

FTjWG3YXoAExAja

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
nothing will change, after sandy hook elementary killings the government did nothing

Another day in Amerikkka
I think it's prolly gotten beyond the point of the government doing anything. tighter gun control laws might not stop things like this. just like drugs cross the border, so do guns and ammo. long as the black market exists, those who seek to find weapons to harm others are able to do so. It's all about money and control. Even worse for border states like Texas. The government can ban all guns and the Mexican cartels would have a field day running guns across the border making profits cuz of the supply and demand aspect. Just like how law abiding citizens who don't intend to harm anyone and use guns for their and their loved ones safety and protection, is the same way that a criminal can get a gun. And yeah there's gun stuff like street shyt involving gangs and other beef, but makes it so much worse when it's children or innocent civilians like the incident in Buffalo. Don't know much about the suspect in this incident but I'm sure he had mental health issues. That could've been a sign but what if the signs were never discovered? I don't know what the government can do at this point.