BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm the kind of person that don't let too much shyt beyond my control bother me, but I still think about Sandy Hook and the fear those poor kids had when that bytch ass nikka did his deeds.

This shyt right here is too much dog.. It just hits different once you have kids of your own...Imagine getting that phone call?
Couldn't be me bruh...

RIP to the innocent babies.

I saw Texas and immediately thought of my neices and nephews bruh.... I'm at a loss of words

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Greg Abbott bout to have teachers like this during lunch break

wjbo0ymccz131.jpg

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This shyt has been happening since 1999 and since then I honestly can’t recall shyt being done to decrease this shyt from constantly happening, fukk America, for real, breh.
Hey literally states been making it to the point where anyone and anybody can purchase guns for the sake of gun rights. Even dummies on here repeat the same racist talking points.

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
I'm the kind of person that don't let too much shyt beyond my control bother me, but I still think about Sandy Hook and the fear those poor kids had when that bytch ass nikka did his deeds.

This shyt right here is too much dog.. It just hits different once you have kids of your own...Imagine getting that phone call?
Couldn't be me bruh...

RIP to the innocent babies.

I get hella uptight when this shyt happens. Especially cause i drop off my baby girl every morning to elementary school. Crazy to think we live in a country where doing that gives me some anxiety.