BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm the kind of person that don't let too much shyt beyond my control bother me, but I still think about Sandy Hook and the fear those poor kids had when that bytch ass nikka did his deeds.

This shyt right here is too much dog.. It just hits different once you have kids of your own...Imagine getting that phone call?
Couldn't be me bruh...

RIP to the innocent babies.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
As a father of a 4yr old girl, I can't even imagine what the parents are going through.

Nothing fears me more than something happening to my child, especially when I can't be there to protect her.

I feel you on that and I don't even have kids. Can't imagine having to deal with something like that or even being a father and having to be stressed over the safety of your child. I hope and pray that you nor any of the parents on here or out in the real world would ever experience something like this. It's sad that young kids are being either targeted or affected by things like this. Kids that should be learning and enjoying life too. The mental and emotional damage of surviving something like this can affect anyone, and even worse a child. My thoughts go out to the families of the ones affected, maybe the kids RIP. But yeah things have gotten worse and worse. Can't live like this.

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
They want to “make their mark” before they go out, and they think this is the way to do it.
True, it harkens back to that period in the 70's and 80's when the American media used to sensationalize murderers like Bundy, Manson, and Gacy.

There's some creepy-ass parts of the internet where these people are revered and this loser wanted that kind of attention.

Last edited: