BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Right, people just got more time to stay inside and research weapons and how to purchase them online over the time they were quarantined.
it's texas, a person doesn't need more than 5 minutes to look up the requirements to purchasing a gun.

mI8sTK7l.png

the first result!
LBBy4rt.png

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
This shooting has really got me down man. Like i just randomly start tearing up. This shyt is just hitting me hard. And I know im not the only one but this one hurts my soul so bad.
It legit has me depressed. I think it's moreso the feeling that I can't do anything about it (gun laws and such).

Plus, I have kids in elementary school and I can only imagine how those parents, children and loved ones are feeling.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
This one fukked me up....maybe just the realization that this is just our reality as country going forward really set in....I haven't felt that way until today...these hillbillies have this country in a chokehold at the highest level....Ted Cruz needs to play in traffic on a dallas expressway :pacspit:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly what i thought

You have no response so you're pretending to be confused by my question
If it's got zero to do with any point being made then you are clearly trying to shift the argument into something else that i have no interest in engaging with you on.
I repeat the bad actions of men sicken me far more than anything women do argue wit yourself on that point :camby: