BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think anything is gonna happen, but they along with the mayor is gonna get sued out the ass.
:francis:

The Supreme Court ruled on Monday that the police did not have a constitutional duty to protect a person from harm, even a woman who had obtained a court-issued protective order against a violent husband making an arrest mandatory for a violation.
The appeals court had permitted a lawsuit to proceed against a Colorado town, Castle Rock, for the failure of the police to respond to a woman's pleas for help after her estranged husband violated a protective order by kidnapping their three young daughters, whom he eventually killed.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Damn. This reminds me of the ship that sank in Korea 10 years ago and those little kids drowned and turns out the captain abandoned them to save himself.

The media killed him( as they should’ve)
I think he attempted suicide I don’t remember.

I wouldn’t be surprised if one of those officers do the same out of guilt. They will never get a moments peace unless they move to a completely new place and omit they never were a cop.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
the only question now is whether the media & the feds are going to apply pressure on the cops for their obvious lying or let em skate

How so all of a sudden. Problem is they've been told the cops over decades they're above the law and given them the means to evade being held to account for their actions because they were seen to be selectively punishing or hurting Blacks only, so it was just fine.

When cops abuse and murder unarmed Black civilians and the federal govt along with white society and media bend over backwards to support and make excuses for those very same cops it's now interesting to see them begging for help and answers when the tables are turned.

Why question the cops now, they must continue backing the blue and flying their blue line flags ..