BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
I need proof that eugenics was a “widely” accepted concept by black people, what does that even mean for black people in America in the 20s, that doesn’t even sound right
As for being racist she’s guilty till proven innocent, I want to be fair but the black in me will not give white folks back then the benefit of doubt especially somebody who was down with the eugenics movement, I need to hear or read about her putting in work for the people not just getting preachers to convince black people it’s ok to abort kids

He/she may be referencing MLK and WEB Dubois praise of Margaret Sanger. In context I can say that MLK wanted economic policy and resources to educate blacks to reduce the births of unwanted children so there was a connection there.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Their parents should. The U.S. Government has historically not given a fukk. They have always made the father pay child support because he chose to have raw sex and get a woman pregnant. Right or wrong? It's already been this way for men. Women just upset because the other shoe dropped for them. Now they have to be mothers if they act irresponsibly the same way men have been forced into fatherhood.

That was Janet Reno who made child support mandatory.

And yeah, even 3rd world Latin American countries allow abortions now. This sounds like 19th Century America.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Run a country based on fairytales from a centuries old book brehs.

I knew that country was beyond repair when I read about women being arrested for miscarriages and people getting hit with huge bills for an ambulance after being run over and knocked unconscious by drunk drivers :bryan:

They'll be coming for birth control and interracial marriage next.

Yep

Resident c00n PAWGers are on notice. Soon, the government will not acknowledge their PAWG queen.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
All the more reason why abortions should stay legal. Yes, they should practice more discipline with their bodies but these are exactly the type of women who SHOULDN'T have children. And thank goodness they have enough self awareness to realize that they shouldn't be parents.

"b b b b bu but Ya mama was a hoe when she gave birth to you. All selfish people deserve to have kids and neglect them because life itself is a risk" :mjcry:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Off the strength of this topic, I googled abortion law for every country and the United States is one of the only places on Earth with no limits on abortion. The lionshare of countries around the world either prohibit it entirely or allow it before 12 weeks and then prohibit it. People are crying not even knowing 98% of the world already live this way. Personally, I think for special circumstances like rape, incest, teen pregnancies or if you can prove having a dire economic situation, it should be allowed. But like @HarlemHottie said about her friends, nobody should EVER be allowed to have 10-15 abortions. That's disgusting for real.

WTF are you talking about, the United States DOES have limits on abortions. Why are you just coming on here lying??? Or either you don't know how to google, and don't know wtf you're talking about.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Bruh look it up. Most countries either prohibit it or only allow it up until 12 weeks.

Abortion law - Wikipedia

Breh, you can't even read shyt YOU link :snoop:

Many countries and territories that allow abortion have gestational limits for the procedure depending on the reason; with the majority being up to 12 weeks for abortion on request, up to 24 weeks for rape, incest, or socioeconomic reasons, and more for fetal impairment or risk to the woman's health or life. As of 2022, countries that legally allow abortion on request or for socioeconomic reasons comprise about 60% of the world's population.

So the "98% of the world prohibiting abortions" stat you cited was pulled directly out of your a$$hole.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
They want women to have these babies but don't give a single iota of a fukk about the child or the mother after they give birth. Call em a welfare queen and start talking that pick yourself up by the boot strap bullshyt. Don't wanna provide healthcare. shyt is dumb and weird.

Its cause a lot of people benefit from pain and misery of broke families. Like prisons, detainment centers, child support courts, and so on. :sas2:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
You naming negroes that wanted favor from their white counterparts so of course parroting blatantly racist ideology under the guise of “health” was nothing to them…..

The leader of the Urban League was not a "negro wanting favor for white counterparts" and legitimately wanted a birth control facility from Sanger in Harlem because of the high number of unwanted pregnancies' and mortalities that women in the neighborhood has to deal with. Plus when people saw the number of poor disadvantaged blacks that kept having babies the idea was to provide a facility that would allow women resources and support to prevent those unwanted pregnancies'.

And there is a reason why planned parenthood wants to disassociate itself from Sanger…..

Because of her support of eugenics, IN GENERAL, which now, in MODERN times is not accepted like it was then.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, you can't even read shyt YOU link :snoop:

So the "98% of the world prohibiting abortions" stat you cited was pulled directly out of your a$$hole.

Be dumb brehs.

There’s a chart that has every country listed and the situations for where they allow abortion. If your dumb ass scrolled down for one minute you would’ve saw it. It’s under the “National Laws” section since you I know you gonna fukk up again finding it.

Abortion law - Wikipedia

I know you failed outta school.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I think it was leaked to gauge the reaction by republicans. Whether they actually go through with it I’m not sure. They want the midterms, they’ll lose it if they go through with this.

:jbhmm:

Low Key, a lot of these Republicans are :mindblown: and :damn: when this came at the WORST time possible: right before midterms. Now, those women are gonna vote for all Dem candidates in record numbers, and gonna run them out of office. Mind you, this is only mere weeks after their RUSSIAN money source got wiped off the map altogether. This could be the issue that will make the GOP midterm candidates get scared like bytches.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Be dumb brehs.

There’s a chart that has every country listed and the situations for where they allow abortion. If your dumb ass scrolled down for one minute you would’ve saw it. It’s under the “National Laws” section since you I know you gonna fukk up again finding it.

Abortion law - Wikipedia

I know you failed outta school.

And do you see how many allow abortions for economic or social reasons beyond 12 weeks? Do you see how many allow abortions with zero restrictions in certain circumstances? A lot more than 2% listed. What you said was the overwhelming majority of countries around the world prohibit abortions outright or only allow it up to 12 weeks from conception ... that ain't fukking true.

Dumb nikkas, I swear

While abortions are legal at least under certain conditions in almost all countries, these conditions vary widely. According to a United Nations (UN) report with data gathered up to 2019,[35] abortion is allowed in 98% of countries in order to save a woman's life. Other commonly-accepted reasons are preserving physical (72%) or mental health (69%), in cases of rape or incest (61%), and in cases of fetal impairment (61%). Performing an abortion because of economic or social reasons is accepted in 37% of countries. Performing abortion only on the basis of a woman's request is allowed in 34% of countries, including in the United States, Canada, most European countries and China.

Pick up a book and read some time, you stupid fukk.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The leader of the Urban League was not a "negro wanting favor for white counterparts" and legitimately wanted a birth control facility from Sanger in Harlem because of the high number of unwanted pregnancies' and mortalities that women in the neighborhood has to deal with. Plus when people saw the number of poor disadvantaged blacks that kept having babies the idea was to provide a facility that would allow women resources and support to prevent those unwanted pregnancies'.

Because of her support of eugenics, IN GENERAL, which now, in MODERN times is not accepted like it was then.

You either a full of shyt white boy or a nikka with an agenda…. A simple bullshyt query on google would reveal how wretched that bytch Sanger was via video…. and fukk the NY leader of the NY urban league… At least half of the American black population wanted nothing to do with anything white during this time period…. If you think that white heifer preaching “birth control” would’ve flown with black preachers below the Virginia/NC state line, then you are being offensive and purposely misleading.,,,, again, you don’t know what the fukk you are talking about… The fact you said Margaret Sanger was not a bigot/racist said it all…

Last edited: