BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
As others have said, its human nature - people will keep getting pregnant knowing they don't have the money or interest in raising a child.

Abortions are unpleasant but its just impractical, and in the end petty to make them illegal. All women will do now is cross the border to get it done.

Its a weird debate because in some ways its almost progressive to want equal rights for an unborn, unconscious fetus. At the same time I don't see a lot of the pro life people showing up to protest wars, or against police brutality.

They never do. Pro-lifers are complete hypocrites. Just look at how they treat the life when it's actually born. :/

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Apparently they’re coming for birth control next—they’re lumping it in as abortive services. All these Brehs celebrating this, what are y’all plans for when birth control and abortion aren’t options. I guess y’all will have to be accountable too huh? Lol.

Oan, this won’t end abortions. Women have been preparing for this possibility already and are prepared: The Future of Abortion in a Post-Roe America

It’s just sad that’s it coming to this—these men don’t care about the welfare of unwanted babies once they’re born. If men could have babies this wouldn’t even be on the table.

And if they are successful with this, they’ll get rid of gay marriage, trans rights (neither which I care about tbh) and civil rights (which we all need to care about, while some of you are celebrating about old white men doing this—they aren’t on your side)

@Booksnrain what are your thoughts on this?

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Apparently they’re coming for birth control next—they’re lumping it in as abortive services. All these Brehs celebrating this, what are y’all plans for when birth control and abortion aren’t options. I guess y’all will have to be accountable too huh? Lol.

they’ll get rid of gay marriage, trans rights (neither which I care about tbh) then what’s next?

@Booksnrain what are your thoughts on this?
I think certain sick men will always desire control over p*ssy…especially if they not getting any.

I also think whites are idiots and trying to raise their birthrates. But instead of incentivizing women to have babies in stable families with programs such as early childhood investments or lowering interest rates on homes for new couples or quality childcare vouchers…they trying to force chicks to have babies they don’t want.

The men who see this as a good thing, don’t understand that in the end, they’ll be the ones left footing the bill. I see more dudes getting hemmed up for child support, more child abuse and more women just saying fukk it to dudes.

The fact that they wanna even attack BIRTH CONTROL?! They’ve gon full retard.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I think certain sick men will always desire control over p*ssy…especially if they not getting any.

I also think whites are idiots and trying to raise their birthrates. But instead of incentivizing women to have babies in stable families with programs such as early childhood investments or lowering interest rates on homes for new couples or quality childcare vouchers…they trying to force chicks to have babies they don’t want.

The men who see this as a good thing, don’t understand that in the end, they’ll be the ones left footing the bill. I see more dudes getting hemmed up for child support, more child abuse and more women just saying fukk it to dudes.

The fact that they wanna even attack BIRTH CONTROL?! They’ve gon full retard.
I edited it my post, but women were prepared for the possibility that those old sick fukks would try this shyt. I’m hearing that they even want to include miscarriages as illegal, like what in the fukk? I know in Texas there was that case where the hospital reported a woman who had a miscarriage to the police.

It’s sick, but like I said, women are already prepared.

The Future of Abortion in a Post-Roe America

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:jbhmm:The way the democrats look to be gearing up to start a big fight over this it would have been smarter to come at us first :mjpls: than this cause the look of it fighting for roe v wade may bring the democrat party together:whoo: well the whites members any way:mjpls: if this become a single issue type thing among the different factions.

Can you give a TLDR version of that article.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
no im just not a dumbass like alot of you bozos who fall for US propaganda. ukraine planning to joining nato is why they are getting fukked by russia right now.

why the fukk would you allow yourself to get cornered. had ukraine remained neutral and not let the us use them as proxy to go to war with russia they wouldnt be at war right now.

:gucci:

They are getting attacked because they gave up their nuke arms because of minsk agreement

They applied for the EU too.
:dwillhuh:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I get that but there’s nothing stopping the republicans from doing that anyway when they get the majority again. There are only rules and protocols when Dems are in power. Anything is fair game when GOP in power
And a lot of that is self-inflicted. In their efforts to please everyone, they also try not to offend anyone or step over any imaginary boundaries while keeping some level of decorum. GOP? Could care less about rules or decorum.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
You need 60 in the Senate. 51 only is for judge confirmations and reconciliation bills.

They don't have 51 votes to overturn a filibuster. Manchin and Sinema would never agree to it. You seen what they did to the voting rights attempt. And honestly other Dems wouldn't want to do it either even if they wouldn't publicly say.

There’s at least five to ten other Dems that Manchin and Sinema take the fall for. They hold the same viewpoints/beliefs as those two (as their constituents and masters will get in that ass if they don’t), but like you say, they’ll never say it out loud.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice how this never gets mentioned by the pundits when they discuss the decisions coming from this lopsided court. Not a single one of them, including the black ones, dare to ask why she was so reluctant to vacate her seat in the face of the threat looming over the country.

:mjpls:

Apu want to mention #NoVote or #NoTangibles.

But fail to mention that Black people voted Democrat in record numbers in 2008 & 2012. So, that racist bytch RBG could step down and what happened today wouldn't have happened.

Shills love to protect RBG.

Democrats only have themselves to blame.