BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They can thank "Notorious Ruth" for being selfish and not wanting Obama to get a second appointment.
yall swear yall know a little history like that matters.

I'm talking about TODAY.

This means in 2022, you VOTE to change this shyt to elect justices to fix this.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
By the way, African American pop leads abortion statistics in the US, with majority of cases from women who are near the poverty line. Many of these women have unwanted pregnancies because they cannot afford to take care of the child and the father of said child is nowhere to be seen. Women who are forced to deliver kids they cannot take care will be bringing that child into a situation where they are already put at a disadvantage. It will further the cycle of poverty and create a generation of kids who will depend on the state for basic survival needs entrenching the level of the poverty in black communities across America.
Since Roe, several economic papers have shown that crime has decreased steadily/per capita in the US. Abortion alleviates poverty and fewer demons/criminals are born. If todays ruling stands, things will change ….

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Sucks for women in red states...
Y'all nikkas better wrap it up
Up0U40l_d.webp

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
And here we go

On some Joker shyt

So we been saying that these are power moves by the fascist racist sexist conservatives who mean to turn back time and take back some of the "freedoms" we have been given. We as the downtrodden groups.

So here's a big one. They basically shytted on women as a group. So let's see if enough women will realize who the enemy really is.

Equality. That's the goal. That's the fight. That's the arc of history that we are surfing.

Ideally all people will be treated equally

BY THE LAW. By the system.

That's what being woke is. Being for true equality.

The Repubs and the conservatives are the mortal enemy of that.

And they not playing. Y'all better stop playing.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
When I see Republicans doing stupid shyt... I'm reminded of a 2018 vote down in Louisiana

"So, the Louisiana State Senate this week voted to ban humans from having sex with animals.

Some lawmakers were worried that existing laws were murky and didn’t exactly cover bestiality, so they wanted legislation to clarify the law. There was a state law that banned “crimes against nature,” but the statute — which also outlawed sodomy — was ruled unconstitutional in 2003.

Sen. JP Morrell, D-New Orleans, said he drafted the new bill at the request of the Humane Society. “You can find anything on the internet, unfortunately,” Morrell said. “There is a huge market, an unfortunate market, of trafficking animals for sex acts.”

The vote was 25-10 on Senate Bill 236, which will now be sent to the House for consideration.

That’s right, 10 lawmakers (10!) voted against the bill to make it clear that bestiality is illegal in Louisiana. The 10 senators who voted against the bill were John Alario, Brett Allain, Dan Claitor, Jack Donahue, Jim Fannin, Ryan Gatti, Gerald Long, Beth Mizell, Jonathan Perry and Neil Riser. All are Republicans."

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
And you think more kids being born in to poverty would help? :dahell:

Abortion alleviates poverty and fewer demons/criminals are born

whats the minimum income requirement needed in order to gain access to reproduction?

50k? 90k?

How come people who use the "poverty" argument never want to pin down a solid income number?

I dont have a problem with the poverty debate... we just need a solid number.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I just interviewed for a position in Vancouver & Winnipeg two and three weeks ago respectively. Yall nikkas on yall own.:ehh: