BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Roberts not wanting to overrule Roe further proves the Ginsburg argument correct. If she had retired and everything happened as it did - Trump win etc - there would be a 5-4 conservative majority. And with Roberts unwilling to overturn it he’d join with the 4 liberals and create a majority.

Instead we have three liberals because of the arrogance and hubris of one woman.
Part of me feels like she knew she fukked up when they wouldn't replace Scalia with Garland and seeing how they wouldn't fill that seat means she HAD to hold on.

Cause when Obama had asked her, Trump wasn't on the scene yet.

I know that detail doesn't get mentioned often.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Black people have the highest abortion rates yet also have the highest poverty rates :jbhmm:

Again I don't want abortion to be out lawed I personally just want the rate of abortion to decrease.
And you think more kids being born in to poverty would help? :dahell:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You shouldn’t play into this. They are working both sides to start civil wars. Men vs Women, Right vs Left, Gay vs Straight. Ignore it and repent and seek The Most High and believe in salvation through his son (Yahusha). Nothing else matters. Also abortion is modern day Baal worship and an abomination. Repent.
fukk all this goofy shyt.

Will THIS court defend Brown v Board?

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: you are being obtuse.

Lets exchange the word alleviate with substantially impacts.

I am not arguing semantics..I did not say at any point that abortions alleviates poverty in black communities. You cannot force that point on me because I never typed those words and you can't quote me as typing that. If you have a problem with comprehension, that's a separate matter entirely.