BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
So that means he wanted to stop the possibility of the Dems having a chance at the polls. He just made this a non story, and also will get tons of accolades from the microwave Twitter activists, until the Repubs take control of everything back, and they just finish it off altogether, for real this time, because that’s just the way this country works
Ummm, he can't stop anything.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TheColi is only anti-abortion for PURELY religious reasons nothing more.

They can't give one good argument for why they're against it.
Which would effectively trump (no pun) my right as an areligious person to have the option if I ever needed it. That isn't how the shyt is supposed to work.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What does that even mean?

Wouldn’t having less kids be less financially demanding than having more?

Having kids prematurely stunts an individuals growth when it comes to education, developing skill sets that are valuable in the workforce etc.

To say that abortions don’t alleviate poverty then I must be boo boo the fool.

Black people have the highest abortion rates yet also have the highest poverty rates :jbhmm:

Again I don't want abortion to be out lawed I personally just want the rate of abortion to decrease.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Roberts not wanting to overrule Roe further proves the Ginsburg argument correct. If she had retired and everything happened as it did - Trump win etc - there would be a 5-4 conservative majority. And with Roberts unwilling to overturn it he’d join with the 4 liberals and create a majority.

Instead we have three liberals because of the arrogance and hubris of one woman.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
By the way, African American pop leads abortion statistics in the US, with majority of cases from women who are near the poverty line. Many of these women have unwanted pregnancies because they cannot afford to take care of the child and the father of said child is nowhere to be seen. Women who are forced to deliver kids they cannot take care will be bringing that child into a situation where they are already put at a disadvantage. It will further the cycle of poverty and create a generation of kids who will depend on the state for basic survival needs entrenching the level of the poverty in black communities across America.
You can't have it both ways.

You can't blame personal responsibility then blame women who want the personal responsibility of getting rid of some cells.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
You shouldn’t play into this. They are working both sides to start civil wars. Men vs Women, Right vs Left, Gay vs Straight. Ignore it and repent and seek The Most High and believe in salvation through his son (Yahusha). Nothing else matters. Also abortion is modern day Baal worship and an abomination. Repent.