BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
Win win
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F0b17a739-b49e-4bfa-9277-04edf68cf3bd_1199x498.jpeg

until people are ready to dismantle the two party system I don’t give a fukk what happens

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
This is a forum full of black men (allegedly)

nikka who cares :mjlol:

this is how you encourage black men to vote? by threatening to take away gay marriage?

lmfaooooooo
Yet everyone of those Black men have a Black woman in their life (significant other, sister, cousin, auntie, mother, friend etc.) who are affected by the decision on abortion. They are going be hardliners on the issue so in the case that you have a female relative or close friend who gets raped and is left pregnant and can't legally get an abortion, what you going to do? Also, if the Supreme Court is that willing to get rid of abortion, what stops them from overturning key civil rights Court decisions? You TLR dudes need to stop being so shortsighted and think of the big picture.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no im just not a dumbass like alot of you bozos who fall for US propaganda. ukraine planning to joining nato is why they are getting fukked by russia right now.

why the fukk would you allow yourself to get cornered. had ukraine remained neutral and not let the us use them as proxy to go to war with russia they wouldnt be at war right now.
Putin gave multiple answers multiple times why he went after Ukraine. Bruh, he wants to rebuild the Soviet Union. He literally lived through it. The NATO shyt is a red herring. Ukraine and other places not in NATO will be gobbled up behind his yearning for yesteryear.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
no im just not a dumbass like alot of you bozos who fall for US propaganda. ukraine planning to joining nato is why they are getting fukked by russia right now.

why the fukk would you allow yourself to get cornered. had ukraine remained neutral and not let the us use them as proxy to go to war with russia they wouldnt be at war right now.

It's a "special operation" not a war

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yes states can either outlaw it statewide or legalize it statewide.

So if you want to get an abortion in Texas you’re gonna wanna come up to Colorado
Once this happens, I see most red states passing laws that make it illegal to travel out-of-state to have an abortion. A lot of people aren't even going to be able to do that, so they will have to resort to an unsafe abortion.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Yet everyone of those Black men have a Black woman in their life (significant other, sister, cousin, auntie, mother, friend etc.) who are affected by the decision on abortion.

Every (black) woman doesnt support abortion.

in the case that you have a female relative or close friend who gets raped and is left pregnant and can't legally get an abortion, what you going to do?

Ask any man/woman you know that paid for an abortion and I guarantee it was due to passionate sex.

I've had a child aborted, and it was because I was having the greatest sex of my life.

Men aren't mass rapists... stop this dangerous false narrative.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
my nikka you've been on this goofy fukk shyt for years now. I've proven I'm black and this derailment isn't about to continue. I'm warning you or I'll start reporting your comments as being off topic.
*Just reported you for saying nikka even though you self exposed you are not black *:unimpressed:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
No it's not, abortion issue causes no civil unrest.

Civil rights will bring alot of smoke, I dont' think they wll touch that.

They're on a roll right now so they're gonna go after everything that doesn't fit their world view.

Problem is that the gay marriage and civil rights bill will cause a mega blowback

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Hopefully it not only energizes the voters, but also radicalizes folks towards progressive ideals, because all I see are neo-cons/libertarians and neo-libs/corporate Dems right now. Abortion Rights was supposed to be safe, right Susan? Settled law, right Lisa? I hope if the Dems do manage to hold something behind this, that they crucify that fukking c*nt Nancy, with her insider trading cackling, and her condescending tone when asked about student debt. Hey, Elon, got any cool memes right now?